+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correspondence letter

Ayeni babajide

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I got the Correspondence Letter today 14th May,2019 confirming my bio-metric information as valid. I applied on the 20th of March, 2019 and provided my bio-metric on the 22nd March, 2019.

I am yet to get directions to provide Medicals. What do you think is next? The last 8 weeks have been nerve wrecking.
We are in the same shoe. I applied march 6th. Had to defer my admission to September just got my correspondence letter for biometrics

no.cap.alex

Apr 10, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I got the Correspondence Letter today 14th May,2019 confirming my bio-metric information as valid. I applied on the 20th of March, 2019 and provided my bio-metric on the 22nd March, 2019.

I am yet to get directions to provide Medicals. What do you think is next? The last 8 weeks have been nerve wrecking.
Hey, I as well, got correspondence letter yesterday, still haven’t received medical request, the request suppose to come before the correspondence letter

Reactions: Evankc

semma

May 16, 2019
In my own case too, I have received the biometric corresponding letter since four (4) weeks now.
And I have not received medical request.
Although I received an update notification the following date which my Agent told me its till for the Biometerics....

My Questions are these:

Is it possible that i will receive the corresponding letter and also different update notification on Biometrics the following day?

When should i be expecting the medical request?

Is Receiving the biometric corresponding letter before Medical request a Good SIGN?

Please I need clarifications....thanks as i don't have access to my account......
Please i have you gotten any update since then? i got same letter on 2days ago

andru_h

Jun 9, 2015
I got my approval today! I received a correspondence letter about my biometrics in the morning and got the approval in the afternoon

avishek.ots

May 7, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Hi ,
I got my Correspondence letter on 18th April after that no update? Applied 22nd march online done Bio metric by 25th march..

Reactions: dconesoko

aditideginal

Apr 26, 2019
Hey,
I got my biometrics confirmation yesterday(20/05/2019) and I HV done upfront medicals on (20/04/2019) exactly a month ago but there is no update about medical...how many days will it take to take decision on my non spp stud

aditideginal

Apr 26, 2019
Hey,
I got my biometrics confirmation yesterday(20/05/2019) and I HV done upfront medicals on (20/04/2019) exactly a month ago but there is no update about medical...how many days will it take to take decision on my non spp study permit??

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
According to my own knowledge base on most refusal letter I have observed ...

If you recieve correspondence letter before medical update is likely a refusal.

Ideally a biometric Validity correspondence should be received immediately after your biometrics exercise. But due to haphazard notifications on the cic portal it comes at a different time. However, the recent trend is if it comes after a passed medical then it is deemed positive and followed by Passport request most times and if it comes before then it is maybe not a good sign( please this is based on my own idea .. .