+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correspondence letter

Immiofficer

May 25, 2019
I applied from India, Chennai VAC, University category paper-based application.
Can anyone help me how to apply for GCMS CAIPS report?
How long does it take?
I guess it was upfront medical. You might need a citizen to order that for you though I understand some website are offfering same service. Unfortunately I don’t think it’s right to put up the link here.

aditideginal

Apr 26, 2019
I guess it was upfront medical. You might need a citizen to order that for you though I understand some website are offfering same service. Unfortunately I don’t think it’s right to put up the link here.
Hey...Even I got refusal after medical passed and biometric confirmation and background check...I want to reapply ASAP but I dint get any refusal messages .... just the final decision is showing as refused...

Immiofficer

May 25, 2019
Hey...Even I got refusal after medical passed and biometric confirmation and background check...I want to reapply ASAP but I dint get any refusal messages .... just the final decision is showing as refused...
What country? And was the medical requested. Order for your gcms note.

ivanli6110

May 21, 2019
I got a letter requesting biometric collection on 19 April 2019. I gave biometrics on 30 April 2019. After that, I just got an update (not a letter) under "Applicant Information" saying my biometrics number, date of enrollment and expiry date. Is this normal? As I have not received any biometric correspondence letter in the inbox.

p.s. applied on 18 Apr 19 (non-sds)

Immiofficer

May 25, 2019
I got a letter requesting biometric collection on 19 April 2019. I gave biometrics on 30 April 2019. After that, I just got an update (not a letter) under "Applicant Information" saying my biometrics number, date of enrollment and expiry date. Is this normal? As I have not received any biometric correspondence letter in the inbox.

p.s. applied on 18 Apr 19 (non-sds)
Normal

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I applied from India, Chennai VAC, University category paper-based application.
Can anyone help me how to apply for GCMS CAIPS report?
How long does it take?
If you are in Canada you can apply yourself from ATIP website, but if you are outside of Canada you can use the third party providing these services.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I m from India.I did my medicals before applying and that was passed....Gcms notes are not valid for deferral for the university..
If there was a refusal it will be mentioned in the notes. GCMS is a system in which immigration officer has to mention each and every step taken on the application.

@trojan

May 23, 2019
Is hardly to see medical pass then final result: refuse. Or less if such one have issue with expired admission letter which mean his application is well going for approve and along the process the vo notice that the admission letter as been n expired and no new admission to continue her process...

Most refusal don't have any medical update ...

One post below you got refusal after medical pass, I think its all depend on VO and your stars. Do they send letters on the weekends too?
I don’t think expired admission letter affects VO’s decision.

I applied for May intake and the deadline was 7th May, 2019.

However, I got medical request on 3rd May, 2019. And finally got my visa approved on 16th May, 2019 even though admission was expired.

VO never requested for a new admission letter.

student-life

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
I had worked as a teacher most part of my life and planning to do Master degree(M.Ed) to enhance my teaching career.

What could I mention as future goals which would be more convincing?.....Please anyone can help me.
I am totally confused.

Kenny76

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
My wife got a refusal for below reasons:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and

She has already paid her full course tuition fee, showed a education loan of over 20k Cad and had savings of more than 20K + GIC 0f 10K. Finaance should be the last reason for refusal.

We have applied for our daughter's visitor visa also from my account but she was suppose to go with me and come back before my wife leaves.

I am really confused, should i apply again with an explanation letter, there is no time to wait for the GCMS notes as her classes start from 5th July

Please advise