+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Coronavirus Effects

Zainya

Mar 20, 2020
Hi everyone
I want asked something I applied trv for expo my application in progress but after travelling restriction expo is cancelled soo what will happen with my application its approve for next year or reject any one expert can define this situation....

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the travel ban is still active, you cannot come to Canada regardless your visa is approved or refused.

Reactions: Zainya

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone
I want asked something I applied trv for expo my application in progress but after travelling restriction expo is cancelled soo what will happen with my application its approve for next year or reject any one expert can define this situation....
Impossible to say. I would send in a webform explaining that the expo has been rescheduled and include the email.

Zainya

Mar 20, 2020
If the travel ban is still active, you cannot come to Canada regardless your visa is approved or refused.
I know I can't go my question just what's will do with application I mean will I again submit new application in next year or thay approve now for next year..

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
No one can tell you what decision they might make. You will have to wait and see unfortunately.

Zainya

Mar 20, 2020
No one can tell you what decision they might make. You will have to wait and see unfortunately.
You mean thay don't have any law in this situation its just depends on ambassador what's thay want... I think applications remain in process may its take time But thay dont cancel any application wich is like this situation..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You mean thay don't have any law in this situation its just depends on ambassador what's thay want... I think applications remain in process may its take time But thay dont cancel any application wich is like this situation..
They won't cancel the application. However they may refuse it since the conference is no longer being held and there's no longer a need for your to come to Canada.

Zainya

Mar 20, 2020
They won't cancel the application. However they may refuse it since the conference is no longer being held and there's no longer a need for your to come to Canada.
I think if thay refused application soo can email them to say process my application for next year participate issue it's not thay give Visa or not issue is this next year will submit application from zero point manges papers spend time for application follow etc....
I see sometime we apply for special time even it's aprove after need or gone date I think embassy need evidence thay don't see wich time your need..
Sometimes apply for conference and Visa aprove after conference...
It's time to take experience in like this situation
What's you think

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I think if thay refused application soo can email them to say process my application for next year participate issue it's not thay give Visa or not issue is this next year will submit application from zero point manges papers spend time for application follow etc....
I see sometime we apply for special time even it's aprove after need or gone date I think embassy need evidence thay don't see wich time your need..
Sometimes apply for conference and Visa aprove after conference...
It's time to take experience in like this situation
What's you think
You should be informing CIC now through webform with proof of when the expo will be held. If you get refused you may be asked to apply again. How long you get approval for depends on your application. There have certainly been people who have been denied entry at the Canadian airport and sent home because they were supposed to attend a conference and they didn’t attend the conference but used the visa to try and go on vacation.

Zainya

Mar 20, 2020
You should be informing CIC now through webform with proof of when the expo will be held. If you get refused you may be asked to apply again. How long you get approval for depends on your application. There have certainly been people who have been denied entry at the Canadian airport and sent home because they were supposed to attend a conference and they didn’t attend the conference but used the visa to try and go on vacation.
Thanks for information I listen first time someone back from canda airport according my knowledge thay don't sent you back if you enter one time in Canada airport

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for information I listen first time someone back from canda airport according my knowledge thay don't sent you back if you enter one time in Canada airport
They send people back from the Canadian airport daily. You are told you can’t land, go into immigration detention and are sent back on the next available flight.

Zainya

Mar 20, 2020
They send people back from the Canadian airport daily. You are told you can’t land, go into immigration detention and are sent back on the next available flight.
It's mean you can't use Visa for other activities
If you get Visa on special base soo you can use just I mean if anyone get Visa for expo soo just valid entry on expo no more chances for entry in canada.....
I have visa some others country easily can go without any struggles....
I think canada is tough entry....