+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

khanemc2

Jun 16, 2018
CoPR received today. Case details are highlighted below.

CEC inland + One Inland dependent

Nationality: India

NOC: 2174 - Computer programmers and interactive media developers

CRS score: 490 (Only my points, No points claimed by spouse i.e. No WES, IETLS, and job experience points claimed by spouse)

Invitation received: January 21, 2021

Application submitted: February 28, 2021

Acknowledgment of receipt: March 1, 2021

Review of medical results: March 8, 2021

Biometrics Collection Letter: March 8, 2021

Additional Document Request letter: March 8.2021 (RCMP for my spouse)

Biometrics Given on March 9, 2021, and it was updated on the same day.

Although RCMP was requested only for my spouse, I also did it for myself. RCMP fingerprinting was done for both of us on March 9, 2021.

RCMP received for both of us: April 2, 2021

RCMP uploaded for both of us: April 5, 2021

The status of the Additional Document section remained “Uploaded” until April 8, 2021.on April 8, 2021, I called IRCC to check when will it be reviewed. Although the agent was not having any ETA for that, he told me that my application was at Sydney CIC and everything was in progress.

On April 8, 2021, i.e. on the same night (around 11 PM), I saw a GU in my application and the next morning i.e. on April 9, 2021, the additional document section changed to “Not applicable” directly.

After that no change or GU until April 29, 2021. On April 29, 2021, I received a GU. (Latter found background check passed on April 29, 2021)

Then on May 4, 2021, I received another GU. On May 7, 2021 afternoon, I got another GU.

PR confirmation portal invitation from Etobicoke VO: May 7, 2021.

Replied to the PR confirmation portal invitation: May 10, 2021

PR confirmation portal credential received: May 10, 2021

Picture uploaded in the PR confirmation portal: May 12, 2021

eCoPR received: 13 May 2021 (My mother’s birthday)

On May 13, 2021, the IRCC profile updated to approve, and other dates were also updated.

Background check completed: “April 29, 2021, your background check was completed.”

Review of eligibility & Final decision: May 13, 2021

Application flow: Sydney to Ottawa. Then finally it was sent to Etobicoke.

The total duration from AoR to CoPR is 73 days. At this point, I am waiting for the PR card.
Congratulations!!
Can u please tell how to apply for PR card after CoPR. Is the application online or offline? In PR card application form do we need to enter your address and travel details for previous 5 years or just from the day we received CoPR?

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
aor mar 25 2020(bc Pnp inland CEC) - called ircc to see if medical were extended, same response as always medical expired, criminality in progress, security not started: same with gcms notes, last they touched my file was july 7, 2020
All my friends who applied even in September (6 months after me) got their PR's already
Its so depressing and unfair, everyday you to try to not take stress and think about it but whenever somebody messages that I got it and when i see that they applied so long after me it just hurts

byab123

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
AOR Nov 6. Everything passed except security not started.
In web portal, Review of additional documents still shows “We do not need additional documents”, not N/A. Is it expected? I thought it should show N/A after eligibility conclusively passed?

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Congratulations!!
Can u please tell how to apply for PR card after CoPR. Is the application online or offline? In PR card application form do we need to enter your address and travel details for previous 5 years or just from the day we received CoPR?
I had applied through the PR confirmation portal. For PR Confirmation Portal, you need to upload the picture and provide the address first, then after the approval, they will upload the eCoPR and mail the PR card to your address.
I am not sure about the PR card application form, but in the PR confirmation portal, you just need to declare that you are in Canada, update your address and upload your picture. That's all, nothing else.

yoyoyo1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
I had applied through the PR confirmation portal. For PR Confirmation Portal, you need to upload the picture and provide the address first, then after the approval, they will upload the eCoPR and mail the PR card to your address.
I am not sure about the PR card application form, but in the PR confirmation portal, you just need to declare that you are in Canada, update your address and upload your picture. That's all, nothing else.
there is two option to send the photos ??? like in post with copr and photos and other is to upload it on PR confirmation portal ?

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
there is two option to send the photos ??? like in post with copr and photos and other is to upload it on PR confirmation portal ?
It depends on how you are receiving the COPR
Case 1: CoPR through PR confirmation portal - In this case you need to upload the picture in the portal.
Case 2: CoPR is sent directly in your email - In this case you need to send a physical photo to the VO through mail.

yoyoyo1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Case 1: CoPR through PR confirmation portal - In this case you need to upload the picture in the portal.
Case 2: CoPR is sent directly in your email - In this case you need to send a physical photo to the VO through mail.
got it, mine is case 2
thank you

Jana_M_Calgary

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
Thanks for clarification.
Which way is faster in term of getting PR card?

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Thanks for clarification.
Which way is faster in term of getting PR card?
That’s a tough question.
I have seen some discussions related to the topic in this forum, and found that the online process is faster than sending physical photos. However, it depends case to case. I uploaded the picture on 12 May 2021 and waiting for the PR card. I will update the timeline once I receive my PR card.

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

yoyoyo1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
That’s a tough question.
I have seen some discussions related to the topic in this forum, and found that the online process is faster than sending physical photos. However, it depends case to case. I uploaded the picture on 12 May 2021 and waiting for the PR card. I will update the timeline once I receive my PR card.
is it okay to upload it online even we already sent it through mail ?