19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
I am cec and inland dependant
Remedical was asked on 17 april and was passed on 23 april with all stages were passed too
When was your file transferred from Ottawa to Etobicoke ? Did you called IRCC to confirm it ?

n1i2k3

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
I just received my eCOPR today and my timeline =>

PNP inland
CPC Ottawa
Officer ID: CB01126
AOR: May 16
Medicals: July 7
Biometrics: Dec 3
Criminality/Security: May 4
Approval: May 4 (received confirmation call from the agent and updated on cic website right after)
eCOPR: May 5.

Hope your await ends soon as well!
Congratulations
Nice to hear that PNP guys got approved.

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
When was your file transferred from Ottawa to Etobicoke ? Did you called IRCC to confirm it ?
I called them agent told me that after all stages passed along with remedical my file was sent to Etobicoke.
Yesterday i got email for pr portal in which i provided the address port entry and date of entry in canada.
Now waiting for credentials email to apply copr and pr card
Remedical passed 23 rd april
Pr portal email from Etobicoke 6 th may
Credentials email yet to receive

sriluk249

Nov 2, 2019
Any cec inland with AoR on 12th Feb received their PR from CIO NS? I called on Apr 30th and agent told all stages are passed, will soon hear the final decision.

Sunilgopal1981

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
Any cec inland with AoR on 12th Feb received their PR from CIO NS? I called on Apr 30th and agent told all stages are passed, will soon hear the final decision.
February is long wait,do u have outland dependents?,raise webform n see,mine also all stages passed a month ago,vo cio,air 10th aug.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
I called them agent told me that after all stages passed along with remedical my file was sent to Etobicoke.
Yesterday i got email for pr portal in which i provided the address port entry and date of entry in canada.
Now waiting for credentials email to apply copr and pr card
Remedical passed 23 rd april
Pr portal email from Etobicoke 6 th may
Credentials email yet to receive
I called IRCC last week unfortunately my file is still at Ottawa. So no hope in near future. I don’t know WTF they are waiting for although all stages are passed since October 2020. It’s been 15 months and 17 days waiting and don’t know how more I have to wait. This is ridiculous even inland applicants have to wait for so long. It seem like only few files are affected with corona and officer is scare to touch them.

star10

Nov 7, 2020
Hello......I neep help, can u please advise
sinp inland applicant - got dm on 19th jan 2021 but no copr till now, got gcms notes and got to know that file is still in sydney and didn’t got transferred to saskatoon local office.
It shows in gcms notes that secondary office is new delhi.
please advise why it is showing new delhi as my secondary office as it should be saskatoon.