I just received my eCOPR today and my timeline =>

PNP inland
CPC Ottawa
Officer ID: CB01126
AOR: May 16
Medicals: July 7
Biometrics: Dec 3
Criminality/Security: May 4
Approval: May 4 (received confirmation call from the agent and updated on cic website right after)
eCOPR: May 5.

Hope your await ends soon as well!
Congrats.r u single applicant?

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
My timeline:

- CEC inland.
- AOR: 25th-September-2020.
- VO: Ottawa.
- VO 2nd: Sydney.
- Never received any ghost updates till now apart from 1 biometrics update which was in October 2020.
- Called ircc today (5th-May-2021) found out stages passed, waiting for final decision now. Agent said due to high number of applications it could take 2-3 weeks.
- Today 05-05-2021 just received an email from ircc Etobicoke office to send details for “PR conformation portal”. Have replied them with details, now waiting for their reply.

Will let everyone know if there is any update.
Congratulations..... could you please share the email address you got your PR confirmation portal from??

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Hi, my Aor is on 5th June 2020, CEC inland,with 2 dependents, and my file has been stucked on “criminality in process” and “security not started” since last October. Has anybody been waiting these steps for such long time? Is there anything I can do like getting upfront background check from police etc?thank you..
Me ..AOR in april

Reactions: Serkan81

Mahesh1982

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Finally!!!... Application approved on the portal...
Got a call for immigration officer on No caller ID number. He verified my address in canada and date of entry to canada. After 30 mins application was approved on the portal with COPR numbers. He said i will receive email in few days with COPR document.
Hold on there guys... every one will get it...

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
I just received my eCOPR today and my timeline =>

PNP inland
CPC Ottawa
Officer ID: CB01126
AOR: May 16
Medicals: July 7
Biometrics: Dec 3
Criminality/Security: May 4
Approval: May 4 (received confirmation call from the agent and updated on cic website right after)
eCOPR: May 5.

Hope your await ends soon as well!
Oh my god thankssss for sharing, god bliss you thanksss

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Got a call for immigration officer on No caller ID number. He verified my address in canada and date of entry to canada. After 30 mins application was approved on the portal with COPR numbers. He said i will receive email in few days with COPR document.
Congratulations, are you PNP or CEC?

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Hi,

Did you know after how many days it took to get approved after all stages have been passed? thanks

Mahesh1982

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hi,

Did you know after how many days it took to get approved after all stages have been passed? thanks
I don't know that. My last call to IRCC was on April 8th when my application touched 6 month mark. On April 8th, my eligibility was recommended pass, other stages were not started.

Reactions: Reddy2770

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
For ay COPR issued electronically, there will be no stamp, just a date and signature of an officer. That is all you need.

Also, COPR has no validity, except that you have to have it signed before the valid to date.

Once it is signed, it is a proof of your PR status. Only the PR cards have a validity of 5 years.

@legalfalcon

What if we do not have signature or stamping on the COPR? do we need to request IRCC to sign the document and send it back?

For some, at the end, it say's only the below

Applicant's name:
Category:
Address:

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!

full instructions...................

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary