+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hi guys! We finally received our approval and COPR letter.
AOR june 03
Approval April 29
COPR April 30
We were not asked to access to the portal, but send out our picture by mail to Etobicoke office.

Good luck guys, they are working, slowly but they are working! do not give up :):)

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi guys! We finally received our approval and COPR letter.
AOR june 03
Approval April 29
COPR April 30
We were not asked to access to the portal, but send out our picture by mail to Etobicoke office.

Good luck guys, they are working, slowly but they are working! do not give up :):)
Congratulations. And thank you for sharing

Reactions: laila86

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Is there any way that decision on the file can still be refusal after clearing all the basic steps such as eligibility, criminality and security?
I talked to an agent and he said unless the decision is taken it can be anything. He told me decision can be refusal of pr even at this stage where only decision is pending on file.
Any suggestions or comments?
@legalfalcon
Hi,

Did your file had any update yet? how many weeks/days it took if it is approved? I am looking at the same situation here!

Thanks!

Last edited:

sny.sng

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon, I need your advice, Today I received my eCoPR and its validity is only for a month. Do I need to bring this matter to my visa office so that they can extend it to at least six months?

Reactions: shredder

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, I need your advice, Today I received my eCoPR and its validity is only for a month. Do I need to bring this matter to my visa office so that they can extend it to at least six months?

If you are in Canada, you would have received a COPR which is signed.

See the remarks at the bottom. Effective that date you are a PR.

COPR does not have any expiry date. You only have to have it stamped and signed before it expires. If you are in Canada, then IRC sends you a signed COPR.

Reactions: sny.sng

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
I received my Copr today. I was asked to confirm my last port of entry in Canada and current address. Within an hour, I got the approval and CoPR. Good luck to all.
You got call from Ottawa office or local office ? if local, which office ? my AOR is 26th Sep, all assessments were passed on 29th April. Hope i receive a call soon

Daven1209

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
You got call from Ottawa office or local office ? if local, which office ? my AOR is 26th Sep, all assessments were passed on 29th April. Hope i receive a call soon
I didnt get a call, I got an email from them. I responded with 30 minutes and I got COPR within another half hour. yeah you will get soon :)

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

sny.sng

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
If you are in Canada, you would have received a COPR which is signed.

See the remarks at the bottom. Effective that date you are a PR.

COPR does not have any expiry date. You only have to have it stamped and signed before it expires. If you are in Canada, then IRC sends you a signed COPR.
Thank you for your quick response @legalfalcon, My eCOPR is signed and dated but there is no stamp on it. Under the application detail sections, they have mentioned the office name and issue date - 04 May 2021 and valid to 03 June 2021. So, what's the meaning of this valid to point?