+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

GV27

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hi everyone,
AOR- November 27
Usually how many ghost updates do we get? I got one last week and the other just 5 minutes ago.... I have been calling IRCC, they are declining the call due to a heavy number of calls.

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Hi everyone,
AOR- November 27
Usually how many ghost updates do we get? I got one last week and the other just 5 minutes ago.... I have been calling IRCC, they are declining the call due to a heavy number of calls.
call them around lunch time. 1:00 EST - 1:45 EST. Within few calls you should be able to connect.

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
AOR: May 21, 2020
Approved: Mar 17, 2021
no COPR yet.

I am tired of the waiting. It has been a month since the application approved online, but still no COPR yet.
Anyone know how can we trace this?
Appreciate it in advance.

Update: I just called IRCC and they said they sent me an email on March 29 to my gmail address. I didnt receive anything on 29th and requested them to re-send that email.
Same here. Got an approval on 17th March too with COPR number in the portal. Still waiting for eCOPR. I raised a webform on 31st March asking them on when will the eCOPR be sent. Today they closed the webform saying that the situation is now resolved (that's all they said). However, I still don't have my eCOPR. Will call them again tomorrow.

MelTranel

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Same here. Got an approval on 17th March too with COPR number in the portal. Still waiting for eCOPR. I raised a webform on 31st March asking them on when will the eCOPR be sent. Today they closed the webform saying that the situation is now resolved (that's all they said). However, I still don't have my eCOPR. Will call them again tomorrow.
I was waiting for 1,5 month for the e COPR. Called multiple times and that did not help in my case. Then I sent a follow up e-mail to visa office directly and 4 days after that, they sent the COPR

hedwig0409

Apr 13, 2021
I was waiting for 1,5 month for the e COPR. Called multiple times and that did not help in my case. Then I sent a follow up e-mail to visa office directly and 4 days after that, they sent the COPR
Congrat! do you mind sharing the visa office contact? My work permit is expiring soon and I dont want to risk my job in case they keep me wait for more than 1.5 month.

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Hi There. Thanks a lot. Can you send me the email where you sent your correspondence?

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Congrat! do you mind sharing the visa office contact? My work permit is expiring soon and I dont want to risk my job in case they keep me wait for more than 1.5 month.
Please apply for Bridging permit just to be safe or at least keep everything ready so that you can apply quickly if required.

Reactions: hedwig0409

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
According to the twitter account of IRCC, they are going to start a new policy for allowing 90,000 new PR applications - starting in 3 weeks.

Who cares if there are tons of people with no complex applications waiting for 15 months? Who cares if they couldn't even figure out why exactly they process August/ September applications before February/ March? Covid, reduced capacity, unprecedented times. You know.

Just gotta let the money roll in, I guess.

Reactions: harry0207