+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

hedwig0409

Apr 13, 2021
If you had used Company's Attorney for your workpermit extension during PR process, it might be that the emails are sent to Attorney's email id. Mine was sent to them, and luckily attorney forwarded to me on same day.

AOR: 21-May-2020, Approved: 19-March-2021, EMail of COPR: 29-March-2021
Thanks again for sharing. I called IRCC and they said they sent me an email on 29. very similar timeline as yours. However, I didnt receive anything and I am sure I checked every mail box including spam. Anyways, they said they will re-send an email and hopefully this wont take long.

Reactions: jpshya

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Thanks again for sharing. I called IRCC and they said they sent me an email on 29. very similar timeline as yours. However, I didnt receive anything and I am sure I checked every mail box including spam. Anyways, they said they will re-send an email and hopefully this wont take long.
IRCC maintains a file based on UCI for each client... its possible that email id they sent could be the email id provided in your earlier applications.. for e.g your company email id or attorney email id if you have applied for work permit from company.. one of my colleague PR email was sent to company visa team which was provided while applying work permit.. my profile also had all these email id's and had requested them to remove when i called IRCC.

Reactions: hedwig0409

Pawantakhar

Apr 13, 2021
Hi
My application approved in jan 2021 but I haven’t received my copr in email or portal since then. I just have my copr number. I called ircc few times but they just telling me to wait. Does anyone know what to do nxt bcz it’s been 3 months already. I’m cec inland

• Wow
Reactions: Vinami

hedwig0409

Apr 13, 2021
IRCC maintains a file based on UCI for each client... its possible that email id they sent could be the email id provided in your earlier applications.. for e.g your company email id or attorney email id if you have applied for work permit from company.. one of my colleague PR email was sent to company visa team which was provided while applying work permit.. my profile also had all these email id's and had requested them to remove when i called IRCC.
yea, that's the case. I asked them to remove the email that may be the agent applied for the study permit on my behalf many years ago. Hopefully theywill resend the email to me soon.

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi guys , my eligibility has been passed and criminality is in progress and security hasn't been started my AOR was August 27, anyone here knows how long it takes to get COPR,. I was wondering among those who have received their COPR does anyone know how long it took for them to get their COPR after their eligibility was passed? My VO is sydney and I am inland

MelTranel

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi
My application approved in jan 2021 but I haven’t received my copr in email or portal since then. I just have my copr number. I called ircc few times but they just telling me to wait. Does anyone know what to do nxt bcz it’s been 3 months already. I’m cec inland
Hi. I was waiting for my Copr document for 1,5 month since January. What is your visa office?

In my case, I sent an email to visa office directly and explained the situation. 4 days later I finally received my COPR

dkdk1234

Oct 13, 2020
I received eCOPR on 8 April and today i received COPR letter on my email. I have submitted my photo through online PR portal and in a letter they want me to send the Photo through mail as well. What should i do as my document number on both the letter is same.

Should i send the photo through mail as well?

Reactions: Vinami