Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Typo - only 3 months
Isn't there a more surer way to get a response than the agents just telling you that it is in Etobicoke and then to ask you to wait for it. any other escalation process of sorts. this is so frustrating for you.

dhinu2489

Apr 23, 2019
Isn't there a more surer way to get a response than the agents just telling you that it is in Etobicoke and then to ask you to wait for it. any other escalation process of sorts. this is so frustrating for you.
Nothing that I am aware of. May be, if anybody from this forum know a better way to reach them and ask for a concrete update, please let me know.

alessainebuckley

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-06-2020
Hi everyone,

It felt like this day was never going to come but I got my application approved today. Here's my timeline in case it helps anyone:

CEC Inland
AOR: June 8, 2020
Medical Approved: July 27, 2020
Biometrics Appointment: November 16, 2020
Background Check Completed: March 23, 2021 (Got a ghost update)
Final Decision - Application Approved: March 31, 2021 (I saw on the online portal)

Waiting on the COPR document via email now.
Thank you for everyone's support for the past 10 months. Truly wishing everyone the best of luck!

Jana_M_Calgary

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
Any idea about this issue, please?
Since this morning, I can not login to my account. The system shows me this message:

You last signed in with your GCKey on Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 09:03:30 ET.

From this page you can Change Your Password, Change Your Recovery Questions or Revoke Your GCKey.

To help protect your information, please remember to sign out and close your browser before leaving this computer unattended.

Please select Continue to return to the Government of Canada online service.

jfider

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Any idea about this issue, please?
Since this morning, I can not login to my account. The system shows me this message:

You last signed in with your GCKey on Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 09:03:30 ET.

From this page you can Change Your Password, Change Your Recovery Questions or Revoke Your GCKey.

To help protect your information, please remember to sign out and close your browser before leaving this computer unattended.

Please select Continue to return to the Government of Canada online service.
You just need to click continue and answer the security question after.

Senobia

Aug 21, 2015
Hi do anyone know what it means by « Person registered under Canada’s Indian Act »
Since I’m Indian citizen residing in Canada do I automatically fall to this criteria where I can just show my Indian status proof to embassy or that I have to register somewhere for Canada’s Indian act?

Since I’m waiting for my copr, I want to invite my extended family member and for that I should be Canadian citizen/ PR/ person registered under Canada’s Indian act

Please let me know if anyone have any info. Thanks

SoHunny

Apr 25, 2019
Hi do anyone know what it means by « Person registered under Canada’s Indian Act »
Since I’m Indian citizen residing in Canada do I automatically fall to this criteria where I can just show my Indian status proof to embassy or that I have to register somewhere for Canada’s Indian act?

Since I’m waiting for my copr, I want to invite my extended family member and for that I should be Canadian citizen/ PR/ person registered under Canada’s Indian act

The act does not apply to you.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020

BRO..... U r Indian citizen and that Indian and this "Indian" in Indian Act is different. In Canada, Indian act is meant for original inhabitants of the land that is now called Canada.

Last edited:

Senobia

Aug 21, 2015
Yeah thanks for taking time to respond to my crazy question
BRO..... U r Indian citizen and that Indian and this "Indian" in Indian Act is different. In Canada, Indian act is meant for original inhabitants of the land that is now called Canada.

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
Hey Guys, I'm March 7, 2020, AOR. My medical was expired on March 10, 2021. I got a ghost update today when I checked the profile. Nothing is showing up still. Anyone can enlighten what it's about based on the pattern perhaps?

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
Using myself as an example, my AOR is Aug 18 and my ADR was still in review and only changed for the first time last Friday when I passed all the stages and it changed to NA. So its possible it can remain in review for you or changes, totally depends on your VO.....
Thanks @Temitee002 for the response.. :)