Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
hi all. I got approved on 17th March. I am still awaiting the COPR document and it has been 14 days today. Can someone advise what is the next process to check on it or expedite it?

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
Yes, signed at the bottom of each page. The request was only for my spouse, not for me. You’re right, If you haven’t travelled to any country other than Canada & your home country, check did not travel, that’s what we did for my spouse.
We got the request on Feb 26, submitted the document on 28th Feb and got acknowledged on March 3rd. Application approved March 17.
Hi Sal,

When you say "got acknowledge" , you are talking about the email from IRCC with subject "We successfully received your document" right?

Its been 11 days since we submitted the ADR but the status of ADR still reads "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided ". Wondering if its going to be the same till the application is approved.

How was it in your case, the status of ADR changed only after the application was approved?

Thanks

Reactions: Temitee002

Sal1204

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Does anyone know how to raise a web form? I have been waiting for my COPR document for 2 weeks now and would like to contact them using a web form.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
I would say don’t believe on what they are saying based on what they are saying starting from biometrics then started processing aug applicants when feb to April are pending and then may applicants and so on
I do not, just pointing out the irony. I know gov departments can be ineffective and inefficient, but I can't believe they can be this incompetent like how they have dealt with the pandemic. can't understand the logic why the final review takes so much time as if they had NOT done anything during the first 6 months to determine the eligibility and admissibility of these applicants.

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Hi Sal,

When you say "got acknowledge" , you are talking about the email from IRCC with subject "We successfully received your document" right?

Its been 11 days since we submitted the ADR but the status of ADR still reads "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided ". Wondering if its going to be the same till the application is approved.

How was it in your case, the status of ADR changed only after the application was approved?

Thanks
Using myself as an example, my AOR is Aug 18 and my ADR was still in review and only changed for the first time last Friday when I passed all the stages and it changed to NA. So its possible it can remain in review for you or changes, totally depends on your VO.....

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Does anyone know how to raise a web form? I have been waiting for my COPR document for 2 weeks now and would like to contact them using a web form.
On the same boat. Got approved on 17th March (Aug 09AOR) and still waiting for COPR document. It is exactly 2 weeks of waiting for it. It is so frustrating.

dhinu2489

Apr 23, 2019
On the same boat. Got approved on 17th March (Aug 09AOR) and still waiting for COPR document. It is exactly 2 weeks of waiting for it. It is so frustrating.
I’ve been waiting since Feb 24 when the application was approved, everytime I call IRCC, they say case is assigned to etobicoke office and they are working on it. But it’s more than a month now and it’s really very slow.

Really not able to understand the system, while few get the document on the same day or couple days later, some are waiting more than month to receive the same, irrespective of their approval dates

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
I’ve been waiting since Feb 24 when the application was approved, everytime I call IRCC, they say case is assigned to etobicoke office and they are working on it. But it’s more than a month now and it’s really very slow.

Really not able to understand the system, while few get the document on the same day or couple days later, some are waiting more than month to receive the same, irrespective of their approval dates
Sigh.... IRCC can't send out an email properly. What is the expiration date for your COPR?

Sal1204

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021

This must be so frustating, I hope you get your document soon.

Sal1204

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Hi Sal,

Thanks
Hey, sorry this message got lost in the thread.
Yes, I'm talking about the IRCC email with the above mentioned subject. In my case, the status of the ADR changed to "Not Applicable" after a while, I'm not sure how long it was before the status changed.

I got that acknowledgement email on March 3rd and my application was approved on March 17th. Hopefully yours will also get updated soon. Good luck!