+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Hi everyone!!

Application Approved.

Got GU on Saturday, got busy and did not get a chance to call them. Called them today and Application Approved!

AOR Aug 16, 2020. VO - Ottawa. Rest all details in signature.

(For people who browse without loging in or who browse on phone and can't see the signature, you can see the signature by going into my profile, if you want to :) !

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi everyone!!

Application Approved.

Got GU on Saturday, got busy and did not get a chance to call them. Called them today and Application Approved!

AOR Aug 16, 2020. VO - Ottawa. Rest all details in signature.

(For people who browse without loging in or who browse on phone and can't see the signature, you can see the signature by going into my profile, if you want to :) !
Hi congratulations, :) you were CEC or FSW ?

Reactions: yay_321

alessainebuckley

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-06-2020
I got a ghost update last night, called IRCC to find that everything is now passed. I was waiting for them to pass my criminality since November, so that was good news. Anyone know how long it takes (on average) to go from everything passed to approval/COPR?

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
I got a ghost update last night, called IRCC to find that everything is now passed. I was waiting for them to pass my criminality since November, so that was good news. Anyone know how long it takes (on average) to go from everything passed to approval/COPR?
Approximately 1 week for recent May2020 approvals, but there is no pattern to hang on to. Good that all stages are passed now.

Reactions: alessainebuckley

lakshgosain

Jan 20, 2020
I had the same status where everything passed just last week. Called them and agent told me to expect good news in the near future. Don't how "near" it was but still waiting.

There is probably no average for this stage since there a lot of people waiting since months after all passed and some are also getting CoPRs within a few days.

Reactions: alessainebuckley

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
I got a GU this morning, that I thought might have been a glitch, because when I tried to click into "Application/profile updated" i was getting the "502 bad gateway" error, and when I called IRCC, nothing seemed to have changed (Criminality In Progress, Security Not Started), so I figured a glitch (or MAYBE on the SLIGHT chance, someone was maybe working on my application?)
But now I've logged in again this afternoon, just to check, and I had another "Application/profile updated" GU, and this time I could click into my application (although it all still looks the same). So that's potentially two in the one day?
Too late in the day to call IRCC, but i am hoping against hope that this might be a good sign? Anyone else go through this?

AOR April 27th 2020.

Reactions: asppats12