AOR May 26 CEC Inland No Dep
Medical Passed
Bio-Exempt- updated on Oct 21st
Eligibility Passed
No Update or any movement since then

Not sure if it's just me ....
Aor May 30th CEC Inland No Dep
Medical Passed
Bio-exempted (still not updated on my profile)
Eligibility passed (during September)
Criminality in progress
Security not started

No update/movement since October 2020. I hope they do move our files as our application falls between 24-30th May 2020.

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Aor May 30th CEC Inland No Dep
Medical Passed
Bio-exempted (still not updated on my profile)
Eligibility passed (during September)
Criminality in progress
Security not started

No update/movement since October 2020. I hope they do move our files as our application falls between 24-30th May 2020.
Same here my friend AOR may 30

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Called IRCc today and got to know the below status.

The eligibility verification is passed.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is passed.

What would you recommend, should i apply for GCMS notes?

Also, should i expect to get ppr anytime soon. Like a week or 2?
If your eligibility is passed, there is no point to request GCMS notes. There are many applications that are stuck where security ha snot been initiated. Like criminality security has a shelf life and if security is done and if it expires, it will have ti be redone.

This is why it is pending. Security only starts after it is initiated by IRCC. A security screening request is a message transmitted to National Security Screening Division (NSSD) and screening partners.

If you are an inland applicant, then you may only be subject to a record check, which is a fairly quick process as compared to comprehensive screening, which takes longer. To read on how security screening is done, when it is initiated and record check via comprehensive screening, see https://bit.ly/3b4cTUr

GCMS notes will not help you much except you can request them see what all has been done so far. Currently there are delays in IRCC releasing GCMS notes, instead if you want to request GCMS, you can consider requesting them from cBSA.

See https://bit.ly/3lwqYyQ

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Aor 20 December 2020
Copr 5 march 2021
Hahahaha... Maybe you are related to Canadian prime minister cus your pR process is the fastest I have seen since covid started. Congratulations dou

shub2020

Sep 10, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

Could you please help with an advice.

My project is ending in April end and may need to travel back to home country, so what happens if i get COPR in the meantime and not the PR Cards, will i need to stay in canada until i get my PR cards, or i can update IRCC about my address change and can follow the landing process later ?

Currently as per IRCC agent all my stages are passed, but final decision is not yet approved.

bgurpreet106

Oct 18, 2020
hello guys,
Is anybody here from PNP program who got any update after biomatrices. i am just seeing CEC applicants moving
my AOR is may 12
stuck on criminality in process security not started from July 23
Its been 8 months nobody had touched my file
Same here buddy,, PNP Inland, no update since from 17 August, 2020,, Even i gave my biometrics on the first day when service canada start taking it,, may be 1 or 2 December but still,,nothing happen

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Could you please help with an advice.

My project is ending in April end and may need to travel back to home country, so what happens if i get COPR in the meantime and not the PR Cards, will i need to stay in canada until i get my PR cards, or i can update IRCC about my address change and can follow the landing process later ?

Currently as per IRCC agent all my stages are passed, but final decision is not yet approved.

If you travel with only COPR and not the PR cards, you will have to apply for PRTD to travel back to Canada. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-travel-document.html

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Those of you who have already received COPR and are inland - have you been asked to use the portal for your PR card or are you having to send your passport in the mail? Just want to get an idea of how many people are using the portal these days and whether I should be mentally preparing to wait a longggggg time for PR card!

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
hi folks, it's hard to share good news knowing so many of you are still going through this gut-wrenching agony and frustration.

but for whatever little bit of hope it can give you, I can share that I got final decision today on my application.

AOR May 2nd 2020
R10 end of june 2020
eligibility and security passed end of july 2020
biometrics given 15th october 2020
criminality passed dec 9th 2020
medical passed march 4th 2021 (making it all stages passed)
ADR for schedule A received march 6th and uploaded march 6th (a saturday)
ADR acknowledged and in review march 8th (that following monday after submitting it)
GU march 12th 2021 - call centre confirmed file was moved to local VO Etobicoke, and confirmed the medical expiration date was april 2021 (it was submitted in march 2020 and was evaluated by the medical office in april 2020)
Decision Made showed up today, I saw it as i check constantly/obsessively. So I may get the "you have an update" email tomorrow as it usually takes a day. The COPR T number is showing with an expiry date of April 3rd 2021.

Will be interesting to see if they go the golden-email route, with mailing in photos. Or if it goes the portal direction.

thankyou all for your support and camraderie through this, and @legalfalcon for all your very patient question-answering :)

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
hi folks, it's hard to share good news knowing so many of you are still going through this gut-wrenching agony and frustration.

but for whatever little bit of hope it can give you, I can share that I got final decision today on my application.

AOR May 2nd 2020
R10 end of june 2020
eligibility and security passed end of july 2020
biometrics given 15th october 2020
criminality passed dec 9th 2020
medical passed march 4th 2021 (making it all stages passed)
ADR for schedule A received march 6th and uploaded march 6th (a saturday)
ADR acknowledged and in review march 8th (that following monday after submitting it)
GU march 12th 2021 - call centre confirmed file was moved to local VO Etobicoke, and confirmed the medical expiration date was april 2021 (it was submitted in march 2020 and was evaluated by the medical office in april 2020)
Decision Made showed up today, I saw it as i check constantly/obsessively. So I may get the "you have an update" email tomorrow as it usually takes a day. The COPR T number is showing with an expiry date of April 3rd 2021.

Will be interesting to see if they go the golden-email route, with mailing in photos. Or if it goes the portal direction.

thankyou all for your support and camraderie through this, and @legalfalcon for all your very patient question-answering :)
Congrats.

Reactions: Zeph99