+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Vessela

Jan 17, 2019
Hi you mentioned we cannot leave Canada until we have them, are you referring to the Copr or the PR cards, i need to go back to india and cannot wait for the PR card.
Actually, we can leave, but we cannot come back without the PR cards or PRTD (which takes also several months to be issued) so we will not travel just to be safe. I want to go visit our parents, the kids are almost forgetting them, but we need to wait a bit more, to make sure we don't get stuck abroad after so much efforts to come to live in Canada :)

hannah17

Mar 6, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi, I just want to ask if where can I find the information of the VO who will process my application? I already submitted my profile and already received AOR online. but I dont know where to find the info of VO?

Muham009

Mar 16, 2021
Hey guys, anyone waiting for their COPR document after approval? I got my application approved on March 17th, still waiting for the document.
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the actual document?

I want to travel back to India and wanted to get my copr before leaving canada so I can apply for a PRTD from there. Any suggestions?
Yes bro my application approved on 25 feb but I am still waiting for Copr document. Now it is frustrating..

• Sad
Reactions: tinu28111987

GrettaFox

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-05-2020
Med's Done....
11-07-2020
LANDED..........
20-03-2021
Hey guys, I got my PR approved on March 20th and now suddenly my PGWP extension got approved on March 23rd. Shouldn't they have refunded it?

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Had what I thought was a Ghost Update this morning, showed "Application/Profile Updated" however when I called, nothing on my profile had changed, my Criminality was still In Progress and Security Hadn't Started. So disappointed. Must have been a glitch :( :( :(
Anyone else ever experience this?