+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Hi friends, thanks for sharing your updates it is really helpful and I highly appreciate, It is my first time posting :) I am an inland FSW with PNP my AOR was August 27 , and I am working more than a year in Canada, I see so many CEC applicants receiving their COPR and I was wondering If the case that I am FSW makes my process time longer than CEC applicants? I had heard they prioritize applicants who are currently in Canada and travel exempt, I am in Canada too however is it the case that since I am FSW and PNP makes my application process longer in comparison to CEC applicants ? I heard it from someone and I was wondering if it is true , :(
And by the way have u guys heard anyone FSW +PNP and inland have received their PR in 8 or 9 months?
Yes its true PNP applications take longer to process compared to CEC. I am in the same boat FSW+PNP AOR 16 June, status you can find in signature. Please share your status as well with your VO. Waiting for a long time dont know when its gonna convert into COPR

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Hi friends, thanks for sharing your updates it is really helpful and I highly appreciate, It is my first time posting :) I am an inland FSW with PNP my AOR was August 27 , and I am working more than a year in Canada, I see so many CEC applicants receiving their COPR and I was wondering If the case that I am FSW makes my process time longer than CEC applicants? I had heard they prioritize applicants who are currently in Canada and travel exempt, I am in Canada too however is it the case that since I am FSW and PNP makes my application process longer in comparison to CEC applicants ? I heard it from someone and I was wondering if it is true , :(
And by the way have u guys heard anyone FSW +PNP and inland have received their PR in 8 or 9 months?
I am CEC and almost 11 month’s completed. Many are in the same boat. Simply to state “nothing in our hands”

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Yes its true PNP applications take longer to process compared to CEC. I am in the same boat FSW+PNP AOR 16 June, status you can find in signature. Please share your status as well with your VO. Waiting for a long time dont know when its gonna convert into COPR
Hi thanks for your response , my Medical was passed October 13 , and I don't need biometric because I had done it 3 years ago and it is still valid , after passing my medical no update, I could finally talk to an agent on march 1 and they said eligibility has been passed and I can't recall if they said security is in process or criminality , I don't know where is my visa office , how can I figure out that where is my visa office?
How long usually after eligibility I can expect to hear an update? I know it is hard to say I guess I am just trying to find a tiny hope , I am really burnt out at my work place and I have 2 jobs I really want to only work in the other job but I can't leave my full time job , it is really hard I feel for all of you :(

Manp4126

Dec 31, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
March 7
My application is in sydney too and AOR Mar 07
Everything passed except security which is not started yet

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Hi thanks for your response , my Medical was passed October 13 , and I don't need biometric because I had done it 3 years ago and it is still valid , after passing my medical no update, I could finally talk to an agent on march 1 and they said eligibility has been passed and I can't recall if they said security is in process or criminality , I don't know where is my visa office , how can I figure out that where is my visa office?
How long usually after eligibility I can expect to hear an update? I know it is hard to say I guess I am just trying to find a tiny hope , I am really burnt out at my work place and I have 2 jobs I really want to only work in the other job but I can't leave my full time job , it is really hard I feel for all of you :(
You can find complete details about your file in GCMS notes like where it is and what all is done. Rest if you want to know expected time file will take, then I would say we all are on complete mercy of visa officers, if they want they can give you approval and COPR in single day otherwise god knows better

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
Why can’t you leave the job ?

Last edited:

losolad

Jun 14, 2016
Good question, you can leave your current job and get a new if you are waiting on approval on your PR application, provided your previous permit was open work permit.

Sal1204

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Hey guys, anyone waiting for their COPR document after approval? I got my application approved on March 17th, still waiting for the document.
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the actual document?

I want to travel back to India and wanted to get my copr before leaving canada so I can apply for a PRTD from there. Any suggestions?

Reactions: tinu28111987

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Hey guys, anyone waiting for their COPR document after approval? I got my application approved on March 17th, still waiting for the document.
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the actual document?

I want to travel back to India and wanted to get my copr before leaving canada so I can apply for a PRTD from there. Any suggestions?
I'm in the same situation
My application was approved on 16th March and I need to travel to India.
Let me know when you get yours

Akash111

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
cambridge
hello all i just got approval with COPR in account
Vo - Ottawa
local Vo - Kitchener
CEC inland (CRS 423 + 50 additional points for Apprenticeship certificate ) = 473
NOC :- 7321
AOR :- 6 AUG
MED :- 26 SEP
BIO request :- 26 SEP
BIO done :- 6 NOV
GU 1 :- 11 March ( Eligibility Criminality Info sharing pass)
GU 2 :- 13 March ( Security pass)

Review of eligibility
  • March 23, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • September 26, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • November 6, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • March 11, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • March 23, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.