+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
AOR April.
Got COPR today.
11 months of waiting, it’s finally over.
HUGE CONGRATS!!! You were the other April AOR I was aware of, so I hope this is a positive sign of things to come! Huge congrats to you though, the relief, it's finally over for you!

Can I just ask, did you have any GU before it came to you? You were in the "Criminality In Progress, Security Not Started" boat, same as me, right?

Rleyland

Mar 22, 2021
Approved March 20th
CEC inland, no dependants
AOR: 25th May 2020
Biometrics: 9th November
VO: OTTAWA
Have just received COPR in portal, no document yet.
Eligibility approved in September.
As of February 12th (when I received GCMS notes) my criminality was in progress but my security hadn't started.
I went through a legal representative so no idea about GU's.

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Approved March 20th
CEC inland, no dependants
AOR: 25th May 2020
Biometrics: 9th November
VO: OTTAWA
Have just received COPR in portal, no document yet.
Eligibility approved in September.
As of February 12th (when I received GCMS notes) my criminality was in progress but my security hadn't started.
I went through a legal representative so no idea about GU's.
Thanks so much for updating us with this! In regards to this portal everyone is talking about, do we all have access to this portal? Or by portal is this just the IRCC login we all use?

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Congratulations. It really seems like they are going backward direction.
I wonder if because of Biometrics, applications got "reshuffled" based on how "late" they were to get Biometrics. I mean they said it was unlimited, but the documents said 90 days, so maybe after the 90 days we were marked with like "25 days late", or "14 days late" or whatever, so now they're getting through all the older applicants from newest to oldest...?

Reactions: pjsandhu

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi friends, thanks for sharing your updates it is really helpful and I highly appreciate, It is my first time posting :) I am an inland FSW with PNP my AOR was August 27 , and I am working more than a year in Canada, I see so many CEC applicants receiving their COPR and I was wondering If the case that I am FSW makes my process time longer than CEC applicants? I had heard they prioritize applicants who are currently in Canada and travel exempt, I am in Canada too however is it the case that since I am FSW and PNP makes my application process longer in comparison to CEC applicants ? I heard it from someone and I was wondering if it is true , :(
And by the way have u guys heard anyone FSW +PNP and inland have received their PR in 8 or 9 months?