+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
I got two ghost updates consecutively for two days. Called agent on the third day to find all three stages (Eligibility, Criminality, and Security) had passed.
They told me to wait as only Final Review is pending.

How long is this stage taking these days?
had 2 consecutive GUs on 28 Feb and 1 Mar, been waiting for approval since.

sid65

Mar 2, 2021
Yes I was also in a Covid pace group. My file was approved since October 2020 per GCMS and was stuck in Etobicoke since then.

Someone suggested to write an email which I did last week explaining my situation and luckily after 6 days I have my file approved in CIC account.
Can you please share the email id which you sent an email. My application is also stuck with Etobicoke and i am also in covid pace group

star10

Nov 7, 2020
Hello everyone, I got decision made on Jan 20th, 2021 but havent received copr or any message from cic, sinp inland......aor march 6, 2020

how to contact saskatoon IRCC office ?....wat is their mail ?.....please help

lakshgosain

Jan 20, 2020
Did these ghost updates come with e-mail notifications or did you need to log in to the portal to see them ?
Sometimes they come with an email. However, each time I have gotten a ghost update was without any emails. I log into my account and the status says "application/Profile Updated". Then check full application status but there no changes or updates there. Going back to the previous page the status becomes "Submitted"

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • March 19, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • July 9, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 27, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • March 12, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • March 19, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Got Approval in the account today.
Can see document numbers (No document yet though)

All the best to all who have are waiting.

Feb 20, 2021
Tomorrow, March 20, 2021, will mark my one-year PR (CEC) application "anniversary".

Not a peep from IRCC.

My inquiry to the local Member of Parliament's office was met with acknowledgment and sympathy without garnering any meaningful result.

Government agencies are playing "pass the ball" and any and all accountability is denied.

Your thoughts?

• Angry
Reactions: harry0207

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • March 19, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
  • March 19, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Congratulations!!! Did you receive any email before you saw the approval status in the portal? @Sidd_Sanghvi

Zeph99

May 6, 2020

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision

I got the same today too. So relieved.

• Love
Reactions: Sidd_Sanghvi

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
Congratulations!!! Did you receive any email before you saw the approval status in the portal? @Sidd_Sanghvi
Thank you
No Email or Call.
Logged into my account, there was update on main page (Application/profile updated) & when i went in it said application was approved.
Was able to see document numbers for myself & my dependent.

Waiting to get the actual document.

Reactions: jpshya

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hello all,

My PR application got approved today. Awaiting COPR document, though I can see the document number in portal. Got a GU last weekend. No emails for GU

AOR 21 May 2020
Medical 10 July 2020
Background 13 March 2021
Approval 19 March 2021

Hope everyone waiting gets it soon!