+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Paul48

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
They update it weekly now apparently. But in my view, it is still a show business, trying to convince us that they are working harder and being more transparent. But the thing is the last one (BG checks are still in progress) is still very vague and did not tell us anything about how complex our applications are compared to those approved. Also I think most of us do not have the complex situations listed above the last one.
Their definition of "complex applications" doesn't mean anything; it just screams unaccountability.
One can look at the CEC tracker and it's absolutely clear that since February 2020 they're processing PR applications at random. I guess their definition of "complex" means that they couldn't implement the sorting by date feature :mad:

I still can't believe how they simply decided to ruin the lives of so many people; if they have the capacity to process the applications submitted in August and invite tens of thousand more they MUST clear the backlog first. You can't destroy mentally and financially people stuck in this damn process for over 1 year.

This process has been the worse experience of my life and I utterly regret the day I've decided to come study in Canada. I've wasted years of my life that I won't get back

Akash111

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
cambridge
Their definition of "complex applications" doesn't mean anything; it just screams unaccountability.
One can look at the CEC tracker and it's absolutely clear that since February 2020 they're processing PR applications at random. I guess their definition of "complex" means that they couldn't implement the sorting by date feature :mad:

I still can't believe how they simply decided to ruin the lives of so many people; if they have the capacity to process the applications submitted in August and invite tens of thousand more they MUST clear the backlog first. You can't destroy mentally and financially people stuck in this damn process for over 1 year.

This process has been the worse experience of my life and I utterly regret the day I've decided to come study in Canada. I've wasted years of my life that I won't get back
IRCC is joke now a days. they just shuffles files and pick whichever is on the top lol

joaliriano

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020

You said it all. I was naïve thinking this process was transparent and that Canada actually care for its immigrants. We can sadly confirm its just a way of having an income at the cost of peoples dreams and life savings. They were not prepare for this situation cuz it was never meant for the immigrants but for their pockets.

0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014

Unfortunately the whole Permanent Residency game is getting more commercialized, they know people are desperately trying to move in from every corner of the world. All they are doing now actively is offering ITA at bulk, even though they know they have limited resource to work on them. What they are not realizing is that its unfair to keep someone's life on hold. People are stuck with their current jobs and its hard to switch especially with PNP which is employer driven. Its a hassle to lose job with PNP nomination and find another one with Same NOC and criteria like finding an employer to support your application, families are torn apart, Inland applicants with outland dependent's cant see their love ones. God knows when will they reunite. There is no transparency to know what's going on with you application and hard to reach someone to get any real updates. Its feels like you have been caged in this part of the world and depression is killing us all. Its unfair to see partiality between CEC, PNP and FSW which is going on now.

Last edited:

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
You said it all. I was naïve thinking this process was transparent and that Canada actually care for its immigrants. We can sadly confirm its just a way of having an income at the cost of peoples dreams and life savings. They were not prepare for this situation cuz it was never meant for the immigrants but for their pockets.

Our voice still isn't heard despite being on the news few weeks ago. No changes in their processing at all. So sad and frustrating that there's seems to be no help for us. This is the worst I've experienced as well too..

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
I agree completely. My mother was supposed to travel in 2020 when I thought my process would be completed by then (Aor July 2020 express entry said 6 months so I was like oh yea by then will be done) I know some people are waiting for longer but same thing - no updates. My mom was refused from boarding gate and they mentioned Canada embassy and not allowing entry because I am not a PR or citizen. At that time I was really broken apart. Then I thought ok fine I will wait and I should get it soon - 1 month delay maybe and then she can come. Fast forward 2021 still waiting. She cannot come to visit and I cannot leave.

losolad

Jun 14, 2016

Now people are speaking there mind, the whole Express entry process is just not a fair system. They give false projection to people outside. Well after all this shenanigans, I am relocating to the state. The real land of opportunities where my social life and career development aligns with. The reality is the Canadian government only care about there interest(making money of immigrants to pay it’s pensioners. The country offers tranquility which is good but I desire more in life. The country needs to open up it’s economy to compete globally.( just my personal opinion) no offense.

Last edited:
Reactions: JRD0218 and dgeorge

Senobia

Aug 21, 2015
Anyone here waiting for over 2 plus months for copr? I’d submitted photo on 25th January and waiting ever since.. any thoughts ? Thanks

TheLeonEmpire

Jan 19, 2021
Category........
CEC
Did any of you’ll receive the email to create the account to upload your pictute but status on the portal for express entry application dint change at all?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Did any of you’ll receive the email to create the account to upload your pictute but status on the portal for express entry application dint change at all?
Is this the PR confirmation portal? If yes, that’s normal. You’ll get a decision in your IRCC account once COPR is available for download in the PR confirmation portal.

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

f37

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Anyone getting random dates on the GCMS notes under "SECONDARY OFFICE(S)"?

On my notes they are like 2010 and 2012. Is that normal?