+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
thank you.. I just wrote
My name name is........ and living in ........ I am writing this email to need assistance for My permanent residency application. i have applied for permanent residence application on........ (Application number is ........). its been .....months now and i haven't got any answer yet..i can see people who have applied in November 2020 they got their COPR..also i got my gcms notes and it says everything is passed since ...... 2020 .but i haven't got any update yet. Also i have called ircc several times but they didn't answer me.
I am really worried about this application..Also my gcms notes says everything is passed but i don't know why they are not updating my application..
I can understand covid situation but this thing really bothers me every day.
Would you please help me with my immigration matter and inquire about my application status.
did they ask you your Postal code when you reached out to mp?

GrettaFox

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-05-2020
Med's Done....
11-07-2020
LANDED..........
20-03-2021
Were they able to tell you the last time your application was touched? When I asked that question yesterday, it seemed the argent didn’t want to tell me and kind of dodged it
She tried to avoid it but I reasked and mentioned that I got GCMS previously. Then she answered

sid65

Mar 2, 2021
thank you.. I just wrote
My name name is........ and living in ........ I am writing this email to need assistance for My permanent residency application. i have applied for permanent residence application on........ (Application number is ........). its been .....months now and i haven't got any answer yet..i can see people who have applied in November 2020 they got their COPR..also i got my gcms notes and it says everything is passed since ...... 2020 .but i haven't got any update yet. Also i have called ircc several times but they didn't answer me.
I am really worried about this application..Also my gcms notes says everything is passed but i don't know why they are not updating my application..
I can understand covid situation but this thing really bothers me every day.
Would you please help me with my immigration matter and inquire about my application status.
Thanks