+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Anyone submit there passport at Ottawa. If so how much time it take to get it back after stamping.

bah1812

Oct 18, 2020
Hey all,

My application was finally APPROVED! I logged into my account and saw my profile had been updated and saw the COPR document number. I can definitely relate to the frustration and anxiety that comes with waiting especially when seeing applications submitted month later being approved. Thankful for this forum, it really kept me up to date. Hoping you all received approvals soon so the wait can be over!!

CEC Inland
Toronto
AOR : May 16th
Single applicant
NOC: Financial officer
COPR: Feb 24th

Jagmit Bajwa

Dec 26, 2020
Hey all,

My application was finally APPROVED! I logged into my account and saw my profile had been updated and saw the COPR document number. I can definitely relate to the frustration and anxiety that comes with waiting especially when seeing applications submitted month later being approved. Thankful for this forum, it really kept me up to date. Hoping you all received approvals soon so the wait can be over!!

CEC Inland
Toronto
Single applicant
Your bio date pls?

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Hey all,

CEC Inland
Toronto
Single applicant

Could you provide more details like ghost update, when was criminality and security passed?

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hi Folks,
CEC Inland
AOR: April 28, 2020
Submitted Biometric: Oct 29, 2020
Background check completed: Feb 18, 2021
COPR: Feb 23, 2021
Congratulations!

Was you file stuck on Criminality in progress & Security not started for long? If yes, how much time it took to get COPR after both passed?

Newb02

Sep 15, 2020
Hi Folks,

I got my CoPR this week
CEC Inland
AoR: September 23, 2020
Medical completed: Nov 6, 2020
Background check completed: Feb 10, 2021
Review of eligibility completed: Feb 22, 2021
COPR: Feb 23, 2021

VO: Edmonton when I called them in January, but got the photo request from Vancouver.
Hope everyone gets theirs soon.
Hey Congratulations on your COPR. I have a question here. In the section of proof of funds what did you upload? And what other additional documents did you upload also? Thank you for your time. Anyone who got COPR under CEC can also feel free to reply will be helpful

wwkk

Sep 22, 2020
Congratulations!

Was you file stuck on Criminality in progress & Security not started for long? If yes, how much time it took to get COPR after both passed?
My security was passed in Aug 2020, while my background checked and criminality took almost four months to complete after I submitted biometric.
I received biometric request letter in June 2020 after four months finally had chance to do biometric at Service Canada in Oct 2020.
Therefore my case was pending four months (June to Oct), as we know without biometric, criminality and background checked cant move forward.
The overall process was taking 10 months but minus this four months, my case is still within six months.

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
The problem is really the lack of any kind of timeline and the complete randomness of the process, which halts any life plans and takes a heavy toll on mental health.

They really need to provide some kind of certainty to the process. I'm approaching 1 year of waiting, and my application has been simply "forgotten" (no updates of any sort).
Whether they start sorting by AOR or they should have some kind of hard deadline so that if they haven't found a reason to refuse the application in 12 months (twice the expected processing time) and provided you have submitted all the required documents, you're granted PR automatically.

I really don't understand, there's a crazy backlog and they invited 27k more people altogether? it's so frustrating ...