COPR this week?

CECAprilhope

Jan 14, 2021
Called IRCC today, AOR july 31
eligibility recommended pass since December 23
Criminality in progress since November 4, 2020
Security- not started yet.
Agent said we are working at reduced capacity then I said excuse me Mam
your website says we are full capacity for CEC applicants now. She was like ‘oh does it say that’ I said yes.
Then I told her my friend with AOR September 2020 got Copr already. Then she said IRCc process the applications based on date of application received.
I told her no way mam, I see people
With January to June AOR are stuck and agent was like I can’t answer your questions and I ended call
Classic IRCC. The organization that is extremely inconsistent and lack of transparency.

Reactions: puneet kanda

Bounces88

Dec 12, 2018
Classic IRCC. The organization that is extremely inconsistent and lack of transparency.
Very unfortunate, IRCC needs a major overhauling, there system is really obsolete and can’t meet the demands of today with regards processing applications. Standard really has dropped and all I see is lack of accountability and inefficiency. The government makes so much money from this but find it difficult addressing the issues.#Absurd.

Reactions: dgeorge

Wolfhard

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Guys, start getting a little bit worried. Single applicant inland, aor may 2019 and dm october 22. No copr yet. What's happening?

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Called IRCC today, AOR july 31
eligibility recommended pass since December 23
Criminality in progress since November 4, 2020
Security- not started yet.
Agent said we are working at reduced capacity then I said excuse me Mam
your website says we are full capacity for CEC applicants now. She was like ‘oh does it say that’ I said yes.
Then I told her my friend with AOR September 2020 got Copr already. Then she said IRCc process the applications based on date of application received.
I told her no way mam, I see people
With January to June AOR are stuck and agent was like I can’t answer your questions and I ended call
For me the answer was you can not compare with others and you can not talk to a govt employee like this and it is serious. All I asked was why my application has not moved since aug first week and my AOR is in April and inland CEC. So my answer was . Ok madam bye

Reactions: SoYoungPark