+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hello everyone!

I just got an update on my gckey portal. My application has been approved. I see some COPR details on the portal. I'm expecting communication from the secondary VO for the next steps.
Please see my application details below:

AOR: June 10
CEC Inland
Primary VO Ottawa
Sec VO Etobicoke
Congratulations!!!
Just wondering if u can share any updates about when ur security check or criminality passed !!!

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Hello everyone!

I just got an update on my gckey portal. My application has been approved. I see some COPR details on the portal. I'm expecting communication from the secondary VO for the next steps.

CEC Inland
Primary VO Ottawa
Sec VO Etobicoke
Congrats

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Hello everyone!

CEC Inland
Primary VO Ottawa
Sec VO Etobicoke
Congratulations.. did they update all at once? was the eligibility, background and all updated at once ?? Thank you.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Hello everyone!

CEC Inland
Primary VO Ottawa
Sec VO Etobicoke
Congrats..are you single applicant?

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Hello Everyone,

i just got an update in my profile that my application is approved.
does anyone know how much time it take to get COPR after application status shows approved?

Thanks
congratulation!! could you pls inform you AOR. Did all the CIC update( eligibility, bio, background..) happens at once today ? Thank you

Vishal1990

Sep 29, 2020
congratulation!! could you pls inform you AOR. Did all the CIC update( eligibility, bio, background..) happens at once today ? Thank you
AOR DATE: 23rd May, 2020

Yes my agent msged me yesterday that online it shows that my application is approved and just waiting for COPR.
Everything got passed in one day it self.

thanks

Reactions: Jana_M_Calgary

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
AOR DATE: 23rd May, 2020

Yes my agent msged me yesterday that online it shows that my application is approved and just waiting for COPR.
Everything got passed in one day it self.

thanks
Thank you that is promising that everything passed in one day.. so each one of has the potential to get immediate nice surprise :)

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
does anyone know how much time it take to get COPR once application is approved?
Congratulations to you!
There's no timeline for that. Keep an eye on your IRCC account and email inbox. From past recent days, some people has received email directly from VO office along with COPR, some gets COPR into IRCC account and some gets information/COPR through new PR confirmation portal.

Sandeepverma

Nov 26, 2020
Good News Alert!!!

My application was approved, I see COPR # in CIC Portal, waiting for email document (hopefully soon).

Inland CEC- +1 dependent (My Spouse).
VO: CPC-Ottawa.
Residence : Etobicoke, ON.
AOR: May 1, 2020
-In August , I applied for GCMS note and it was mentioned eligibility passed, Work experience pass, waiting Biometrics and Back ground check.
Bio: Nov 12, 2020
-November 5, Re-applied for GCMS note
BCG Check: Nov 28,2020
-December 5, Received GCMS note ; notes section mention: approved but Medical reassessment review pending.
Medical: Dec 19,2020 ( We called IRCC Dec 21and they mentioned the file is approved on the system and will reflect soon on the portal, we kept waiting and then we received final decision)

Eligibility and final decision : Jan 23,2020.

It was a long wait and I can understand everyone's agony on the process; feel free to ask questions (if any) and I would try my best to answer them.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Good News Alert!!!

My application was approved, I see COPR # in CIC Portal, waiting for email document (hopefully soon).

-In August , I applied for GCMS note and it was mentioned eligibility passed, Work experience pass, waiting Biometrics and Back ground check.
-December 5, Received GCMS note ; notes section mention: approved but Medical reassessment review pending.
Medical: Dec 19,2020 ( We called IRCC Dec 21and they mentioned the file is approved on the system and will reflect soon on the portal, we kept waiting and then we received final decision)

It was a long wait and I can understand everyone's agony on the process; feel free to ask questions (if any) and I would try my best to answer them.
Congrats

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Good News Alert!!!

Congrats

Reactions: letbx and rami3332