+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Congratulations..
my AOR: JULY 8.
eligibility recommended pass. medicals passed. BIO given 2 years ago( account still shows that i must submit it )
security in progress.
inland CEC
last week called IRCC they told me they work on the application and it seems fine..

Should I order gcmt notes?
I wonder when things move as i must leave Canada for 1-2 weeks..

Reactions: assen89

Vishal1990

Sep 29, 2020
Good News Alert!!!

My application was approved, I see COPR # in CIC Portal, waiting for email document (hopefully soon).

Inland CEC- +1 dependent (My Spouse).
VO: CPC-Ottawa.
Residence : Etobicoke, ON.
AOR: May 1, 2020
-In August , I applied for GCMS note and it was mentioned eligibility passed, Work experience pass, waiting Biometrics and Back ground check.
Bio: Nov 12, 2020
-November 5, Re-applied for GCMS note
BCG Check: Nov 28,2020
-December 5, Received GCMS note ; notes section mention: approved but Medical reassessment review pending.
Medical: Dec 19,2020 ( We called IRCC Dec 21and they mentioned the file is approved on the system and will reflect soon on the portal, we kept waiting and then we received final decision)

Eligibility and final decision : Jan 23,2020.

It was a long wait and I can understand everyone's agony on the process; feel free to ask questions (if any) and I would try my best to answer them.
Did you get COPR right away once your application shows approved online ?

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
has the progress bar disappeared again?
Mine disappeared along with any area to "raise a webform if nothing has been updated recently" or whatever it says. Currently it says my last update was my medicals passing, despite biometrics appearing and being marked as approved since.
Their platform sucks and I assume they're just trying to remove features that don't really do anything and just make people ask them more questions which creates more work.

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Good News Alert!!!

My application was approved, I see COPR # in CIC Portal, waiting for email document (hopefully soon).

-In August , I applied for GCMS note and it was mentioned eligibility passed, Work experience pass, waiting Biometrics and Back ground check.
-December 5, Received GCMS note ; notes section mention: approved but Medical reassessment review pending.
Medical: Dec 19,2020 ( We called IRCC Dec 21and they mentioned the file is approved on the system and will reflect soon on the portal, we kept waiting and then we received final decision)

It was a long wait and I can understand everyone's agony on the process; feel free to ask questions (if any) and I would try my best to answer them.
Jan 2020..? man..you are excited enough to go back almost a year!!

• Haha
Reactions: Manp4126

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Mine disappeared along with any area to "raise a webform if nothing has been updated recently" or whatever it says. Currently it says my last update was my medicals passing, despite biometrics appearing and being marked as approved since.
Their platform sucks and I assume they're just trying to remove features that don't really do anything and just make people ask them more questions which creates more work.
Yes, I see the same. :(

nana300000

Apr 10, 2017
Good News Alert!!!

Same here!
Congrats!
Waiting for the email too!
Did you recieve it already?

In-land CEC with accompanying spouse (in-land too)
AOR June 23
Medicals Passed/BIL August 28
Biometrics November 5
BG check completed December 12
Final decision January 25