+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Arslan0

Jan 21, 2021
Hi,
AOR 26 June
Medical Passed 18 August
Biometrics updated on 14 Oct
Received 6 Ghost updates throughout the process (No emails just saw Account Updated written in a status column)
I received an email stating that a message has been sent to my account. When I opened my account, there was a new document (I Assume that it's COPR) and the status of the application says approved. Now that letter states that you are PR now and to get a PR card you need to print this letter, attach one photo to it, and sent it to above given address (that address is local visa office in Edmonton downtown). Instructions on letter are simple to understand but there is no information about online portal where you upload your picture along with address n everything (probably new system/portal to apply PR card).

Can someone clarify if I should wait for that information to be given to me to apply PR Card online or should I just send the letter along with a picture?
Secondly which way is faster to get PR Card? and how long?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi,
AOR 26 June
Medical Passed 18 August
Received 6 Ghost updates throughout the process (No emails just saw Account Updated written in a status column)
I received an email stating that a message has been sent to my account. When I opened my account, there was a new document (I Assume that it's COPR) and the status of the application says approved. Now that letter states that you are PR now and to get a PR card you need to print this letter, attach one photo to it, and sent it to above given address (that address is local visa office in Edmonton downtown). Instructions on letter are simple to understand but there is no information about online portal where you upload your picture along with address n everything (probably new system/portal to apply PR card).

Can someone clarify if I should wait for that information to be given to me to apply PR Card online or should I just send the letter along with a picture?
Follow the specific instructions YOU were given. Not every processing office uses the online portal.

Congrats on your COPR.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Hi,
AOR 26 June
Medical Passed 18 August

Just send letter And photo.i done last week.

Maheshsahu

Jan 21, 2021
Hi,
AOR 26 June
Medical Passed 18 August

Congrats. i believe that there won't be any portal for you. You need to submit photographs with that letter. Good Luck.

Maheshsahu

Jan 21, 2021
Hi,
AOR 26 June
Medical Passed 18 August

When did you receive last 2 ghost updates?

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi All,

Single applicant, Married, no accompanying spouse in the EE profile

ITA- 25th June
AOR- 16H August,
Biometrics submitted- 14th October
profile percentage- 86 %

I just notice that my UCI number on EE profile is different than the one on my study permit and work permit.
it is a 10 digit number on EE and 8 digits on study/work permit.

However, my friends who are single applicants and are not married, had their UCI number updated to their original UCI number from study/work permit.
Usually, UCI number changes to old UCI, from CAN00 To 8 digits, but for me, it changed to new 10 digits.

Is that something, I should be worried about?

I recently also received/approval for my Bridging work permit and it also has a new UCI number- 10 digit number, whereas when I submitted my form for Bowp, I used my 8 digit number from study/work permit

Please let me know!

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi,
AOR 26 June
Medical Passed 18 August

Congratulations! May I ask for your visa office, please?

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Hi All,

Single applicant, Married, no accompanying spouse in the EE profile

ITA- 25th June
AOR- 16H August,
Biometrics submitted- 14th October
profile percentage- 86 %

I just notice that my UCI number on EE profile is different than the one on my study permit and work permit.
it is a 10 digit number on EE and 8 digits on study/work permit.

However, my friends who are single applicants and are not married, had their UCI number updated to their original UCI number from study/work permit.
Usually, UCI number changes to old UCI, from CAN00 To 8 digits, but for me, it changed to new 10 digits.

Is that something, I should be worried about?

I recently also received/approval for my Bridging work permit and it also has a new UCI number- 10 digit number, whereas when I submitted my form for Bowp, I used my 8 digit number from study/work permit

Please let me know!
I don't think you need to be worried. IRCC will consolidate multiple UCIs to a single one at some point. I had different UCIs when I submitted Work Permit and PR applications. Both submitted in April 2020. I have the same 10-digits UCI in both my applications now. WP was approved in September and PR is in the final stages.