+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Nars_ab

Feb 17, 2020
Just logged in to my CIC portal and saw Application/profile updated but nothing changed.....I really hope it is a good sign, everything is passed since October 21, 2020.

Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to all of us.
What’s your Aor?

Oma2018

Nov 30, 2018
Just logged in to my CIC portal and saw Application/profile updated but nothing changed.....I really hope it is a good sign, everything is passed since October 21, 2020.

Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to all of us.
Update: I just received an email about my confirmation of permanent residence, my application is approved and I am now a permanent resident of Canada..
Thank you all for your support and kind words.....hopefully your good news os coming soon. GOODLUCK GUYS.

Respina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Update: I just received an email about my confirmation of permanent residence, my application is approved and I am now a permanent resident of Canada..
Thank you all for your support and kind words.....hopefully your good news os coming soon. GOODLUCK GUYS.
congrats! could you please share your AOR and etc....

Reactions: Oma2018

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Hey congrats, can you please tell when was your medical expiring?

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Congratulations buddy, what is your VO plz

abc_1234

Oct 30, 2020
Ordered my gcms notes for the second time. It came and there were NO PROGRESS. Stuck in Criminality since October. They didn’t even touch my file after I did my bio.
If you're stuck on Info Sharing, that's not on IRCC. That's on RCMP/FBI(US PCC)/etc. Ontario is on lockdown, so not surprised that RCMP is working with bare minimum staff

Reactions: Respina

Respina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
If you're stuck on Info Sharing, that's not on IRCC. That's on RCMP/FBI(US PCC)/etc. Ontario is on lockdown, so not surprised that RCMP is working with bare minimum staff
I can see in my GCMS notes saying: info sharing: in progress! That's why I am stuck in criminality check!