+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Im not sure about PCC thing i guess officer need to review it before passing security..but age related seems to be does ur age changed in the gap b/w the ITA and after u sent your docs and recieved AOR? Mean to say did you pass your birthday in b/w that gap?
I too see this in my GCMS notes:
Canada RCMP Police certificate-Request letter sent R10 Ok Recommendation: Review Required - Stat questions ad pending outstanding PC.
Does this mean they received my RCMP certificate, but review is pending?
What does it mean by stat questions and pending outstanding PC ? ( I submitted the PCC)

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
OMG! Yes I pass my birthday when I receive AOR. I have heard they freeze the age in ITA!! would that be a problem?
As far as i remember it should and thats why it was mentioned in there may be to review..As long as it didnt effect the score thats fine. For instance 30 and above will have great drop.in score and even if the score dropped if the Cutoff is less than that new dropped score no worries..

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Canada RCMP Police certificate-Request letter sent R10 Ok Recommendation: Review Required - Stat questions ad pending outstanding PC.
What does it mean by stat questions and pending outstanding PC ? ( I submitted the PCC)
I heard from some ppl having same issue with docs though produced requested docs through webform it still shows pending..well check with agent first and if they say not recieved then send it through webform again.also mentioned as per GCMS it says pending PCC which you provided long back.

Happened with my contact update when i raised webform and got email saying updated contact info after a week but when reached to an agent where they cross check contact info it still shows outdated info for them.So i explained and they updated my info on file..

Reactions: Cannnada

Respina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
As far as i remember it should and thats why it was mentioned in there may be to review..As long as it didnt effect the score thats fine. For instance 30 and above will have great drop.in score and even if the score dropped if the Cutoff is less than that new dropped score no worries..
Actually, it affects the score since each year is 5 points based on :
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Hi, is it worth it to request for another GCMS notes when you have requested one already? App has been approved (per GCMS), I just want to know if there were any other movement since the last notes.

Gabrielmsf

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hi, is it worth it to request for another GCMS notes when you have requested one already? App has been approved (per GCMS), I just want to know if there were any other movement since the last notes.
I'm also thinking the same... but GCMS are taking months, and I'm hoping we will get the COPR in weeks...

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Did you answer yes to the statutory question about Visa refusal? that could be the cause, and usually when they request an RCMP Police certificate and they are waiting for it. I had a similar comment in my application for my spouse

Reactions: Cannnada

Respina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Did you answer yes to the statutory question about Visa refusal? that could be the cause, and usually when they request an RCMP Police certificate and they are waiting for it. I had a similar comment in my application for my spouse
In my case, I answered yes to to the statutory question about Visa refusal!