yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR 30 April
Bio given 29 Sep
I called IRCC yesterday and she said all stages passed. Just need to send email and keep an eye.
It feels like never ending wait. 8 months passed
At least you got everything passed. I have similar AOR and Bio date as yours but my criminality has been "in progress" ever since I gave bio on Oct 14. My application is never touched again since then. No idea what the agent has been doing all this time.

Reactions: MatAb

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
What does "counterfoil required" means? for me it says "Yes"
Counterfoil: is an official counterfoil document (visa) issued by a visa office that is placed in a person’s passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada.

Respina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
So I can see 2 notes:
1) Police certificate: Provided NRT R10 ok recommendation: Review required- stat questions
2) Applicants age reviewed and change from ITA to e-APR --- documents set for review--- client information.
What do they mean? :(

Reactions: MatAb

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
So I can see 2 notes:
1) Police certificate: Provided NRT R10 ok recommendation: Review required- stat questions
2) Applicants age reviewed and change from ITA to e-APR --- documents set for review--- client information.
What do they mean? :(
Im not sure about PCC thing i guess officer need to review it before passing security..but age related seems to be does ur age changed in the gap b/w the ITA and after u sent your docs and recieved AOR? Mean to say did you pass your birthday in b/w that gap?

Reactions: Vroh

Respina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Im not sure about PCC thing i guess officer need to review it before passing security..but age related seems to be does ur age changed in the gap b/w the ITA and after u sent your docs and recieved AOR? Mean to say did you pass your birthday in b/w that gap?
OMG! Yes I pass my birthday when I receive AOR ( I mean I passed only day of birthday not month :( ). I have heard they freeze the age in ITA!! would that be a problem?

Last edited: