+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

wwok

May 12, 2020
Hello can you please answer my question. I am really confused
I am working on Noc B from august 2019 with same employer. I worked for 5 months then went to my home country and got stuck in their due to global lockdown for almost 5 months. In the meantime my office here in canada was also closed (no work from home). After returning back to canada started working again and worked for 5 months again, now office is again closed no work. My question is , can I apply under cec as I have completed 1560 hrs of work by working 40 hrs a week.
They don't count more than 30 hours in a week. If you worked 40 hours in a week, it's counted as only 30 hours. Having worked 30 hours a week or more for 52 weeks is the requirement. You will have to work 2 more months.

Akash111

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
cambridge
I requested GCMS via Privacy Act for free through CBSA instead of IRCC on Dec 21. They processed it on Dec 24. I received it on Dec 27.
So maybe try this: https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/req-dem-info-eng.html
what should I write under this question
*Requests must include sufficient detail to enable an experienced employee of the CBSA, with a reasonable effort, to identify the records that are being requested. Examples include, but are not limited to, time periods, file numbers, client identifiers, file names, report titles, locations (office, port of entry or region/branch), names of individuals, passport numbers, dates of birth (if requesting traveller history or immigration files).
thank you

amco

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
*Requests must include sufficient detail to enable an experienced employee of the CBSA, with a reasonable effort, to identify the records that are being requested. Examples include, but are not limited to, time periods, file numbers, client identifiers, file names, report titles, locations (office, port of entry or region/branch), names of individuals, passport numbers, dates of birth (if requesting traveller history or immigration files).
thank you
I would include UCI and application number.

abc_1234

Oct 30, 2020
thank you
I just gave them my UCI and PR case file numbers

Reactions: puneet kanda

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Hello,

I received an email today for the PR confirmation portal. I responded within the hour. Does anyone know how long it will take for them to grant me access to the Portal? does this mean my application has been approved?
Your aor

Saba-Hp

Jul 5, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
11-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-07-2020
Hello can you please answer my question. I am really confused
I am working on Noc B from august 2019 with same employer. I worked for 5 months then went to my home country and got stuck in their due to global lockdown for almost 5 months. In the meantime my office here in canada was also closed (no work from home). After returning back to canada started working again and worked for 5 months again, now office is again closed no work. My question is , can I apply under cec as I have completed 1560 hrs of work by working 40 hrs a week.
Hello,
Yes definitely you can apply under CEC program. In CEC your job doesn’t have to be continued as long as you accumulate the required hours (1560) you can apply.

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Hello,

I received an email today for the PR confirmation portal. I responded within the hour. Does anyone know how long it will take for them to grant me access to the Portal? does this mean my application has been approved?
Congratulations, of course you are. Good to know they're working on getting some applications out the gate

Reactions: MatAb

Syed Gilani

Nov 8, 2020
Hello Folks, does someone ever heard about local visa office at Hamilton. I called IRCC today and they told me that your file has been transferred to local visa office at Hamilton from Ottawa.My file was approved on Dec 7th.

Reactions: puneet kanda

amco

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hello Folks, does someone ever heard about local visa office at Hamilton. I called IRCC today and they told me that your file has been transferred to local visa office at Hamilton from Ottawa.My file was approved on Dec 7th.
Congrats !! AOR pls ?