App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hi, please remember if you re here it s because you made that choice so Canada may be better than your home country.

We all need to be patient, what is one year in a lifetime? We have our own reasons as regard to get Pr.
At the end of the day, we will finally get it and would be able to either study, got better job, buy a house, and travel.

I have no regrets so far being here I Canada. Even if Ircc is slow, keep faith.

We already half way. Good luck all.

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Hi, please remember if you re here it s because you made that choice so Canada may be better than your home country.

We all need to be patient, what is one year in a lifetime? We have our own reasons as regard to get Pr.
At the end of the day, we will finally get it and would be able to either study, got better job, buy a house, and travel.

I have no regrets so far being here I Canada. Even if Ircc is slow, keep faith.

We already half way. Good luck all.
Dude, the fact about this processing handling is that the immigration department doesn't do a job on this,they can do better. I don't even know how they plan to welcome everyone that was invited last year, they kept sending out ita and refused to process applications ,the worst part of it for me is processing some applications within 2 months and leaving some untouched for 10 months or just barely passing there eligibility, they infact punished some by not proceeding with their application if the have their spouse and/or kids outside the country, a reasonable person will think folks like that should be prioritized during this very difficult time, I can't even finish pointing out bs.

I really care less if they take 3 years to process applications if processing time is consistent, at least they promised all of us 6 months, but I'm only concerned because their treatment of their clients is way too inconsistent and people end up suffering from this mess.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Your PR will eventually come in 2021. While your application is delayed,just make sure you apply for BOWP.

Pre-Covid IRCC approved PR in 3-6 months. Just excercise a little patience and keep checking your email.

Reactions: MatAb and dgeorge

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Hoping someone can help me out...

When I applied (AOR June 12 CEC outland) I was advised to include my common law partner (with a LoE explaining the situation) despite the fact she is a Canadian citizen. We currently live in the UK but she will be moving back to Canada in 2 weeks assuming her flight isn't cancelled because of covid. I assume I need to update her address in my profile but should I raise a webform also to let them know this?

codeheals

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Dude, the fact about this processing handling is that the immigration department doesn't do a job on this,they can do better. I don't even know how they plan to welcome everyone that was invited last year, they kept sending out ita and refused to process applications ,the worst part of it for me is processing some applications within 2 months and leaving some untouched for 10 months or just barely passing there eligibility, they infact punished some by not proceeding with their application if the have their spouse and/or kids outside the country, a reasonable person will think folks like that should be prioritized during this very difficult time, I can't even finish pointing out bs.

I really care less if they take 3 years to process applications if processing time is consistent, at least they promised all of us 6 months, but I'm only concerned because their treatment of their clients is way too inconsistent and people end up suffering from this mess.
Agree, 11 months have passed and I am still waiting. The 6 months processing time is more like a joke to me, given the fact that my application was approved in August but till now I am still waiting for the COPR email. Lol

Reactions: MatAb

Jana_M_Calgary

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
Sorry this may be a simple question, but could you please let me know what are the steps after "final decision made" on our account?

What is the email address they use to communicate after that?

When we can land after that message?

Do we all need an interview?

How about a new bank statement on the landing day for inland appointments?

Thanks

abc_1234

Oct 30, 2020
Hi! How did you do it? Ive tried using the link but it was directed to IRCC instead through CBSA.
Thankss
Click that Link > Click Apply Online Today > Request Personal Information > Choose Yourself > Choose CBSA > Exit to Pilot Site > Click Next at the bottom left of page > Fill the Forms

You have to reside in Canada though, otherwise get someone in canada to order it for you

Last edited:
Reactions: Blairxxx

Paul48

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
High achievers want to learn, build international careers, explore business opportunities, and grow professionally. It has nothing to do with Canada being "a better country" since many people are from western Europe, the US, or they're not escaping from anything.
When you have applied for PR via express entry, the expectation was that you go through this process reasonably quickly (within 6 months) so that you don't have to put on hold your personal goals or hinder your life plans. This is how they advertise "express entry"; they want to attract people with skills, education, and money. As soon as the express entry premises turn out to be false, what's the reason to be in Canada?
I find it insulting that people inland, working and paying taxes in Canada, are left in this limbo (in 2019 I've paid over 70k of taxes, and they're telling I need to add +15% if a want to purchase a home or I can't register a business? They're basically telling, you have all the duties and not the same rights. Thank you but no thank you, I'm out of here for the time being)

It's even more ridiculous when someone tries to justify this situation with COVID - if there're problems in processing the backlog, why keep inviting thousands of people outland each month? How in the world are they going to clear the backlog when there are people waiting for 10+ months already?

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
High achievers want to learn, build international careers, explore business opportunities, and grow professionally. It has nothing to do with Canada being "a better country" since many people are from western Europe, the US, or they're not escaping from anything.
When you have applied for PR via express entry, the expectation was that you go through this process reasonably quickly (within 6 months) so that you don't have to put on hold your personal goals or hinder your life plans. This is how they advertise "express entry"; they want to attract people with skills, education, and money. As soon as the express entry premises turn out to be false, what's the reason to be in Canada?
I find it insulting that people inland, working and paying taxes in Canada, are left in this limbo (in 2019 I've paid over 70k of taxes, and they're telling I need to add +15% if a want to purchase a home or I can't register a business? They're basically telling, you have all the duties and not the same rights. Thank you but no thank you, I'm out of here for the time being)

It's even more ridiculous when someone tries to justify this situation with COVID - if there're problems in processing the backlog, why keep inviting thousands of people outland each month? How in the world are they going to clear the backlog when there are people waiting for 10+ months already?
fully agree with you, its like you cannot service existing customers and u keep adding new customers