+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
My AOR is April 8, did my biometrics back on Oct 14 and my criminality is still pending when I receive my GCMS today which says NRT everywhere. It just takes them ages to take a look at my file and make a goddamn decision.
If I don't get COPR before my PGWP expires in June 2021, I'll just pack my stuff and kiss this country goodbye. FOREVER. Don't even want to bother applying for a BOWP.
This whole covid-19 incident just perfectly reflects how incompetent, irresponsible, and intransparent the govt of this country really is. THEY JUST SUCK. And I absolutely don't want to depend the rest of my life on such an incapable gov. I'm just super pissed and my patience is running out.

hope things will work out for you and i can understand your frustration but many people around here will defend IRCC and start criticizing u.

govt and systems does not change overnight and I am sure once ur out of this process you will just move on and try to settle. At the end , I hope u get ur things settled soon before June 2021, which I am sure will be

just remember one thing- staff in gift agencies don’t get incentive for fast tracking, the only way we can think of is premium processing of Applications with high fees which I am sure no one will appreciate. Just relax and wait, it’s not long time before you get good news

Last edited:

raviakash28

Dec 12, 2019
hope things will work out for you and i can understand your frustration but many people around here will defend IRCC and start criticizing u.

govt and systems does not change overnight and I am sure once ur out of this process you will just move on and try to settle. At the end , I hope u get ur things settled soon before June 2021, which I am sure will be

just remember one thing- staff in gift agencies don’t get incentive for fast tracking, the only way we can think of is premium processing of Applications with high fees which I am sure no one will appreciate. Just relax and wait, it’s not long time before you get good news
Hi Rahul, is Premium Processing available in IRCC?

Paul48

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
the only way we can think of is premium processing of Applications with high fees which I am sure no one will appreciate.
I'm quite sure many people would appreciate that. I definitely would have.
This little "waiting" game costed me at least 100k or more in terms of opportunities missed

Last edited:
Reactions: MatAb

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
There are some users in this forum trying to shame everyone who "dares" to criticize any Canadian entity. I understand many of these users probably come from countries that Canada is a heaven for them, and they cannot get any negative feedback processed as they are possibly so proud to be able to live here. However, everyone is not in the same place. What IRCC does last 8 months is ridiculous. Their communication management is disastrous and they do not know how to handle crisis management. For some, this is something they are not used to. So instead of "oh, so leave blah blah" or "Canada does not have to do anything blah blah" try to understand everyone, and be supportive. This forum is for helping each other and supporting. If you cannot do that, why do you feel obligated to comment on everything?

Also do not feel so small against a government. You are not here because you are lucky. You are here because you worth it, and Canada will benefit from you. They are not seeing you as people who need help, but people who bring value here. IRCC calls you a client, and there is a reason for that.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
There are some users in this forum trying to shame everyone who "dares" to criticize any Canadian entity. I understand many of these users probably come from countries that Canada is a heaven for them, and they cannot get any negative feedback processed as they are possibly so proud to be able to live here. However, everyone is not in the same place. What IRCC does last 8 months is ridiculous. Their communication management is disastrous and they do not know how to handle crisis management. For some, this is something they are not used to. So instead of "oh, so leave blah blah" or "Canada does not have to do anything blah blah" try to understand everyone, and be supportive. This forum is for helping each other and supporting. If you cannot do that, why do you feel obligated to comment on everything?

Also do not feel so small against a government. You are not here because you are lucky. You are here because you worth it, and Canada will benefit from you. They are not seeing you as people who need help, but people who bring value here. IRCC calls you a client, and there is a reason for that.
IRCC defenders try to criticize if you one shares views.

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

Thank you for a rational comment. I'm not just spreading any negative views or emotions for no reason here, but all the applicants, including me of course, deserve a much better service, given the amount of money and time we invested on this. Many ppl even count on IRCC for the rest of their lives. But no one can ever deny that IRCC is completely blown out and incapable of handling such crisis at all - lack of proper communication, no feasible plan B, and chaotic management inside the department, when this pandemic has been there, getting worse everyday for over 9 months, when they could've done so much to come up with a contingency plan. Don't they deserve criticism? They keep saying how important the immigrants are, but their attitude towards us and way of handling this situation doesn't reflect that at all. If there were a valid way to file a complain, I would've done that already, instead of spreading my useless frustration here. If someone knows pls tell me. Much appreciate it.
Those who defend IRCC by being sarcastic against me, I understand that Canada might be a paradise for you compared to your motherland, and can't tolerate anyone speaking ill of it. I understand. But also understand that everyone's different - Personally, Canada or immigration to any place isn't a must for me. I'm so pissed only because the time and money spent for the last few years only to get this terrible service. And I do feel that everyone's extremely patient already - including myself - after 9 months of waiting, and perhaps even longer in the future. Has IRCC done anything else to ease the situation besides keep telling us to be patient and throwing at us a bunch of useless information?
Anyway, everyone's having a hard time and I hope 2021 will be a good year for all of us.

wwok

May 12, 2020
Bon Voyage! Tbh, Canada does not owe you ANYTHING.
What do you mean Canada don't owe him/her anything? They've been paying their taxes in Canada over the years as a CEC candidate (not to mention the premium they paid for the Canadian education). As a taxpayer (also as a client of IRCC), they have every right to demand a better service from IRCC. I know all of us come from different places around the world. However, if you come from another first-world country, you would see that the way the situation has been handled at the management level is just laughable to say the least.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Thank you for a rational comment. I'm not just spreading any negative views or emotions for no reason here, but all the applicants, including me of course, deserve a much better service, given the amount of money and time we invested on this. Many ppl even count on IRCC for the rest of their lives. But no one can ever deny that IRCC is completely blown out and incapable of handling such crisis at all - lack of proper communication, no feasible plan B, and chaotic management inside the department, when this pandemic has been there, getting worse everyday for over 9 months, when they could've done so much to come up with a contingency plan. Don't they deserve criticism? They keep saying how important the immigrants are, but their attitude towards us and way of handling this situation doesn't reflect that at all. If there were a valid way to file a complain, I would've done that already, instead of spreading my useless frustration here. If someone knows pls tell me. Much appreciate it.
Those who defend IRCC by being sarcastic against me, I understand that Canada might be a paradise for you compared to your motherland, and can't tolerate anyone speaking ill of it. I understand. But also understand that everyone's different - Personally, Canada or immigration to any place isn't a must for me. I'm so pissed only because the time and money spent for the last few years only to get this terrible service. And I do feel that everyone's extremely patient already - including myself - after 9 months of waiting, and perhaps even longer in the future. Has IRCC done anything else to ease the situation besides keep telling us to be patient and throwing at us a bunch of useless information?
Anyway, everyone's having a hard time and I hope 2021 will be a good year for all of us.
Applicants get only one thing- thanks for being patient and we are sorry for inconvenience caused.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
I think there is no point for continuing this discussion (argument or whatever)! There are only two ways: 1) start a petition and ask IRCC to proceed the applications faster 2) Being really patient.
that sounds a more reasonable conclusion to the Discussion.

Reactions: nayomee2