+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
Congratulations on your CoPR. I have a question in regards to the photo? So, now you have to send photos (hard copy) to the Edmonton office or can you submit a digital photo through the new portal? If you submit the digital one, can you let me know its required dimension? Thank you.
Hi..I've sent only (hard copy) photos, my representative didn't mention anything about digital ones. I believe i didnt receive any email regarding the new COPR portal..

Reactions: Vinami

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
I’m wondering how is this possible since you applied through representative they must have registered under representative’s address and office number as point of contact. How did you get the call? Did they ( consultant) give yourcontact number? But I don’t see any option in eapr!

I agree IRCC can fetch address from your address history, how come phone number? Can you please clarify this

yes they called in and asked for information like DOB, name,, property, last entry and work etc. but its been more than 13 banking days and have not updated my profile . my profile still shows pending things and no copr till yet. i don't know but i feel like to call IRCC but my rep. is saying not to do so and wait.

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
I’m wondering how is this possible since you applied through representative they must have registered under representative’s address and office number as point of contact. How did you get the call? Did they ( consultant) give yourcontact number? But I don’t see any option in eapr!

I agree IRCC can fetch address from your address history, how come phone number? Can you please clarify this
There was a field for a contact number on a pdf doc you had to attach. Same number SC use to call and book biometrics.

Reactions: Vengayam

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
pretty much everyone in this thread lol
Haha yep! Mine's been "100% complete" since mid-August. Last time I checked in October IRCC said everything but biometrics and the sections we assess after you receive biometrics is passed. Hoping that means it comes soon now that I've submitted biometrics!

Reactions: tsc17 and MatAb

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
How to not wait? Lol.. I sometimes think to have a selective amnesia and forget that I have a pending application so I don't have to think about it. :p..Keeping myself busy at work everyday doesn't sway my thoughts from this waiting. Days just passed by with no updates is just heartbreaking. :( I just don't understand where the delays come from after everything passed.

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
How to not wait? Lol.. I sometimes think to have a selective amnesia and forget that I have a pending application so I don't have to think about it. :p..Keeping myself busy at work everyday doesn't sway my thoughts from this waiting. Days just passed by with no updates is just heartbreaking. :( I just don't understand where the delays come from after everything passed.
lol I'm the same feeling here ....I do not understand too.

tsc17

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020
I just received a message in my file saying Application/profile updated
when i opened, it changed to Submitted...

Is there anyone else who got GU today?

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I just received a message in my file saying Application/profile updated
when i opened, it changed to Submitted...

Is there anyone else who got GU today?
And there was no change to any of the items to be completed like eligibility etc? If it's just you, I imagine it's because something's been updated. Hopefully you get some good news later today or tomorrow!