+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Paul48

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
There's no staff capacity for COPR's but there is enough capacity for invitations. Once these folks apply, after 40 days they get called by SC for bio and Jan, Feb folks are still waiting
It's ridiculous. they left us in this limbo when we are the ones in the country already contributing to the economy.

I'm not going to sign for another 1year lease agreement and throw away money when I'd be ready to buy; I'll consider coming back once PR is finalized.

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
There's no staff capacity for COPR's but there is enough capacity for invitations. Once these folks apply, after 40 days they get called by SC for bio and Jan, Feb folks are still waiting
I get the feeling that after they did that large calling spree late October/early November they've booked most Service Canada centres for awhile and may be waiting for that wait time to decrease. They could either open the online application system again or have another run of calls soon hopefully.

Reactions: ForUs2020

SyedZaidi1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
I just don't understand they did the virtual landing interview with me... been 3 days and no COPR yet. Just do not understand why is it taking that much time after the so called final - FINAL step!

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I get the feeling that after they did that large calling spree late October/early November they've booked most Service Canada centres for awhile and may be waiting for that wait time to decrease. They could either open the online application system again or have another run of calls soon hopefully.
I really hope so. Keeping fingers crossed.

Reactions: blondieyo

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Any new approvals or COPRs guys for March 2020 Ottawa people?

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
No idea..lol..I guess Edmonton coz I need to send the photos to Edmonton office
Congratulations on your CoPR. I have a question in regards to the photo? So, now you have to send photos (hard copy) to the Edmonton office or can you submit a digital photo through the new portal? If you submit the digital one, can you let me know its required dimension? Thank you.

Love preet

Dec 5, 2019
The interview was like virtual landing? They asked to confirm your personal information?
I don't understand why they still don't send an COPR email to you..
yes they called in and asked for information like DOB, name,, property, last entry and work etc. but its been more than 13 banking days and have not updated my profile . my profile still shows pending things and no copr till yet. i don't know but i feel like to call IRCC but my rep. is saying not to do so and wait.