+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I was able to talk to them yesterday around 2pm (EST), haven't been able to do it for the last 5 months, so it was pretty random.

Officer said everything is passed, medicals also say passed but he didn't have a note confirming it is extended (which was odd, but might just be a technicality). Pending final approval.
seems like...Medicals is mere formality they will extend it(they extended mine on 11/18,was expired). So, you are almost there and more importantly all stages are approved

Reactions: Gabrielmsf

Gkaur3

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
How long does it take to get COPR pdf document after final decision changes to approved and COPR document number shows on cic account? My representative told me max 3 days?

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
How long does it take to get COPR pdf document after final decision changes to approved and COPR document number shows on cic account? My representative told me max 3 days?
It varies, the agent told me it takes up to 2 weeks to get the document. Mine was approved on Oct 28th with CoPR file number, got the actual pdf document on Nov 4th.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
seems like...Medicals is mere formality they will extend it(they extended mine on 11/18,was expired). So, you are almost there and more importantly all stages are approved
You know my medical is also expired last week and agent says may be they extend it, so what you think what are the chances that it will be extended or should I worry. @legalfalcon can u put some light on this

Hir19494

Star Member
Jun 7, 2020
Okay - So i can see thatno CoPRs today. Damn man!! that is bad to know. I dont understand why are they taking alot of time for Inland Applicants whose all steps are passed and waiting for final approval. Just get this done already!!
Same here
Mine all steps passed and i am waiting for final decision

jasonc0408

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Okay - So i can see thatno CoPRs today. Damn man!! that is bad to know. I dont understand why are they taking alot of time for Inland Applicants whose all steps are passed and waiting for final approval. Just get this done already!!
All passed waiting for COPR.

As covid cases raising and holiday approaching. Expect fewer ppl working on our case and a longer delay :(