+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

StarA

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
True. They're not systematic at all. We're kind of expecting different things here, some received calls for interview, others thru the new portal. Can't think of what these people are doing.
we will just read the post from other applicants who are receiving the COPR. And feel guilty of submitting file earlier.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
True. They're not systematic at all. We're kind of expecting different things here, some received calls for interview, others thru the new portal. Can't think of what these people are doing.
Well the new portal is a test and was positioned as such. So not everyone would get to use it during this phase.

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
anyone tried calling IRCC in last 2-3 days (from last Thursday), no matter what time of the day i call, cant get through to IRCC agent. Tried 7.55 AM today and by the time all automated message was done and entered my details it was 8.01 and when i hit "0" standard response of we are unable transfer due high call volume :(

ntya

Jun 29, 2018
anyone tried calling IRCC in last 2-3 days (from last Thursday), no matter what time of the day i call, cant get through to IRCC agent. Tried 7.55 AM today and by the time all automated message was done and entered my details it was 8.01 and when i hit "0" standard response of we are unable transfer due high call volume :(
Same here.

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
You should try calling really early - around 6 am

cwaa

Oct 16, 2020
I called them yesterday around 9am and I was able to speak to an agent.
Same phone/options shared here in the forum before.

CEC Inland
AOR: May 15
Biometrics: October 27.
VO Ottawa
According to the agent, criminality is pending. Everything else is passed.

Painful waiting in such a disorganized process, from what we have seem the fellows sharing here.
I can imagine the frustration of those who have AOR in JAN, FEB, etc....

Anyway, let´s hope for good news soon.

Dundas2020

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Same here. I tried many times but could not reach an agent.

@jassi

Nov 23, 2020
I wasn't sleep whole night because of this foolish thing. I don't know how to get my own COPR. Called them many times but they hang up all the time. Even no reply to my email yet. Any suggestions what I should do?

Reactions: MatAb and dgeorge

@jassi

Nov 23, 2020

CEC Inland
VO Ottawa

Painful waiting in such a disorganized process, from what we have seem the fellows sharing here.

Can you tell my the options please?

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020

CEC Inland
VO Ottawa

I used to call them twice in a week and was able to get through most time if not all but suddenly started seeing this.

anyway our cases are identical :)

AOR: May 10
Biometrics: October 15 (exempted)
VO Ottawa
According to the agent, criminality is pending. Everything else is passed (portal is updated only with Bio and Medicals)

Reactions: cwaa and sam06

Gabrielmsf

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
I was able to talk to them yesterday around 2pm (EST), haven't been able to do it for the last 5 months, so it was pretty random.

Officer said everything is passed, medicals also say passed but he didn't have a note confirming it is extended (which was odd, but might just be a technicality). Pending final approval.