+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Does anyone know roughly how long it takes for criminality to complete after biometrics? When I ordered my GCSM notes back in August, criminality was 'in progress'. I completed my biometrics on Nov 9th and when I called IRCC today they said it is still 'in progress'. Security however has passed.

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
In my case the last time i called even criminality was passed. We all are inland. Not sure what is stopping them for the final decision! :(
Hey @Invincible84 any new updates? I am march aor with biometrics done oct 27 and tuesday when i called agent mentioned eligibility recommend passed criminality in progress and security not started basically same status it was in last gcms notes in july.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
I received the message alert in my email and I logged in and checked the portal. The CoPR in there. It is approved in portal.
Congrats. After a long wait u finally got it. So they did not ask you to give your details and submit photo on new PR portal strange means only some VO is using this new portal for PR card

stormgetter

Nov 2, 2018
Hey @Invincible84 any new updates? I am march aor with biometrics done oct 27 and tuesday when i called agent mentioned eligibility recommend passed criminality in progress and security not started basically same status it was in last gcms notes in july.
Hi @hithere123 What number did you use to call and what did you select to get connected to an agent? When I call, it always ends up being impossible to connect with an agent

Thx!

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
no nothing same status, waiting for final approval, everything is passed. Bio - 28th Oct