+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
I submitted normal reference letter and educational certificates degree etc everything I had (Canadian edu) and Canadian work experience noc B 1 year
Did your reference letter have all the job duties, and duties matched your NOC?

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
What's your AOR? Yeah GCMS notes will definitely help you understand where the flaw of your application is. As soon as you know, I would suggest you submit a webform with updated document or explaining the concern they may have. Meanwhile try to relax and not overthink it. Stay positive!
Aor JULY 23. I just feel like when I get the notes after 1 month it’s scary to think what can happen in the interim.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
I have no idea why. The lady did not mention and I forgot to ask too because I was so shocked by this. Someone told me to order gcms notes which I will - but I have heard it will only come in 1 month. Idk what to do I am literally in tears because of this
They won’t be able to tell you anyway. Just wait for GCMS notes.

Try not to be too alarmed as review required is relatively common around here. I’ve seen reports of people getting negative remarks on their notes (like employment address seems to be residential, cannot verify employment etc) but it turned out fine.

I submitted normal reference letter and educational certificates degree etc everything I had (Canadian edu) and Canadian work experience noc B 1 year
Does your employment letter state exactly what they need? Hours, duration, address, salary etc? Are you employed by a large or small firm? If it’s missing information that could be why.

And does it match the NOC code description? Even “job descriptions too similar to NOC website” is a reason for review required. But in the end it’ll turn out fine.

Are you employed by a large or small firm? Often, larger firms can seem more legit and be less subject to scrutiny. If it’s a small private company that’s barely found on the internet it’ll take longer to verify.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
domt worry- review required means some idiot while reviewing could not understand and he wants some senior to clear it. Every organisation has those kind of samples which creates nuisance. Just relax and it should be fine

• Haha
Reactions: MatAb and dgeorge

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
They won’t be able to tell you anyway. Just wait for GCMS notes.

Try not to be too alarmed as review required is relatively common around here. I’ve seen reports of people getting negative remarks on their notes (like employment address seems to be residential, cannot verify employment etc) but it turned out fine.

Does your employment letter state exactly what they need? Hours, duration, address, salary etc? Are you employed by a large or small firm? If it’s missing information that could be why.

And does it match the NOC code description? Even “job descriptions too similar to NOC website” is a reason for review required. But in the end it’ll turn out fine.

Are you employed by a large or small firm? Often, larger firms can seem more legit and be less subject to scrutiny. If it’s a small private company that’s barely found on the internet it’ll take longer to verify.
Ok guys so I have never really done this but since we all are in this together I am going to copy paste my letter of reference and please let me know what you all think and if there is any issue/alarming thing..... March 6, 2020

To Whom It May Concern:

Employment Verification - xxxxxxx

As requested by xxxxxx, this letter confirms that she is an active employee of xxxxxxx Ltd. xxxx joined xxxxxxLtd. on August 13, 2018 as a full time Customer Service Representative. Her position changed to a full-time Subject Matter Expert on June 1, 2019 and she currently earns $17.00 per hour based on a 40 hour work week and is also eligible for commission earnings.

Her responsibilities included, but are not limited to:
Position 1: Customer Service Representative - NOC 6552
Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
Answer inbound calls and provided customer service
Manage customers' account and arranging bill payment
Respond promptly to customer inquiries
Acknowledge and resolving customer complaints
Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support

Position 2: Subject Matter Expert Supervisor - NOC 6314
Review and evaluation of agents performing customer service duties.
Off contact work such as and not limited to compiling, examining and processing weekly audits and
reports, handling workflows, handling inbound and outbound campaigns or case follow ups and other
tasks as per business needs.
Assist and resolve complex agent inquiries with focus of coaching and knowledge sharing.
Supervision of agents during productive practice and share your best practices and customer service
skills
Train and support front line agents and new hires as when required/necessary
Work collaboratively with the training team to positively support newer agents while taking calls,
ensuring we are putting our customers first and supporting our likelihood to recommend initiatives
Act as a mentor and model behaviors, expected of the team
Should you have any further questions in regards to xxxxxx's employment, please do not hesitate to contact me at (778) xxxx-xxxxx / email address

Sincerely,

hr

what do you all think? UGH PLEASE TELL ME IM SCARED

Reactions: MatAb

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
domt worry- review required means some idiot while reviewing could not understand and he wants some senior to clear it. Every organisation has those kind of samples which creates nuisance. Just relax and it should be fine
THANK YOU SO MUCH. I feel better after reading your comment lol

Reactions: Rahul81

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
i called cic today, they said my biometrics are not updated yet on my application (i gave my biometrics on november 4), it's been a month???
yes, but you should have seen an update biometrics submitted on ur account The same day or latest next day

JerryAnn

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Lagos
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
21-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2019
My patience is really being tested.. today I found out my eligibility is review required I AM completely scared not even able to think or eat properly because of this
It is well mate, don't worry too much. I guess you found out through web, I will advice you order GCMS notes to check where the review is required from and take proactive measures by sending docs to clear the misunderstanding.

Reactions: dgeorge

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
I have no idea why. The lady did not mention and I forgot to ask too because I was so shocked by this. Someone told me to order gcms notes which I will - but I have heard it will only come in 1 month. Idk what to do I am literally in tears because of this
Hey try not to stress too much. Review required is not always a bad thing. It is just their way of flagging the file so the officer can check certain things before making the final pass. A lot of time agents mark eligibilty as recommended passed and still mark it review required just to have a second opinion on certain things. Just order GCMS notes so you know what it id about or call them again and ask about it so that if it is related to your work experience or something you can submit updated documents before they make a decision.

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hey try not to stress too much. Review required is not always a bad thing. It is just their way of flagging the file so the officer can check certain things before making the final pass. A lot of time agents mark eligibilty as recommended passed and still mark it review required just to have a second opinion on certain things. Just order GCMS notes so you know what it id about or call them again and ask about it so that if it is related to your work experience or something you can submit updated documents before they make a decision.
So no ghost updates this weekend or late Friday COPR updates from anyone?

Reactions: usmanshk

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Yes ghost update last night and then again now. But I can't access to my profile so wait a bit.

Reactions: tinu28111987

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
On a Saturday and Sunday?
Yes screen shot shows ghost updates on 3rd December, 5th and 6th. Either early in the morning either in the night. But what the points, it s kind of useless. There is nothing new in my profile.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Yes screen shot shows ghost updates on 3rd December, 5th and 6th. Either early in the morning either in the night. But what the points, it s kind of useless. There is nothing new in my profile.
The point is that it shows that IRCC are working 7 days a week processing applications.

Reactions: dgeorge