Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Yeah
From Monday to Friday, I'm like opening my cic account million times a day. And, then I check this forum to see how everyone is doing :D
They are really testing our patience
[/QUOT

Same here. 1st thing in the morning open CIC account, then this forum, check again during lunchtime, then lastly before going home. Sometimes, I check in between morning and afternoon..Lol.. And everytime I see someone receiving CoPR, I immediately check mine, as if I got it too...This is really insane..Lol...

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
I just called up IRCC helpline to check if Final decision was made and Agent be like we will reach out with communication with once we are ready communicate. So i go, does that mean Final decision is made?

Agent be like - As i said earlier with firmer voice we will reach out with communication with once we are ready communicate.

He was talking as if he is going to going to home deliver my CoPR :p
It seems they are also frustrated now with tons of call everyday.
why they r frustrated they are just going to do duty, I agree some show up arrogance while talking over call with applicants.

BossingMTL

Nov 10, 2020
I just called up IRCC helpline to check if Final decision was made and Agent be like we will reach out with communication with once we are ready communicate. So i go, does that mean Final decision is made?

Agent be like - As i said earlier with firmer voice we will reach out with communication with once we are ready communicate.

He was talking as if he is going to going to home deliver my CoPR :p
It seems they are also frustrated now with tons of call everyday.
You know what that means right guys? We should continue bothering the shit out of them. We are the ones who should be pissed off over the phone not them. They can deal with it until we have our COPRs

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
I guess we just applied our PR applications in the worst time ever possible. Maybe IRCC is really facing challenges due to COVID, or this is just an excuse of the year. Nonetheless, we all will remember this time our whole life looking back what a mess was 2020. :p . Hardest thing to test in a person is his/her patience. However, only thing we can do it stay positive and hope they get us our COPRs asap so we can move on planning the rest of our lives. Good luck!

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
I guess we just applied our PR applications in the worst time ever possible. Maybe IRCC is really facing challenges due to COVID, or this is just an excuse of the year. Nonetheless, we all will remember this time our whole life looking back what a mess was 2020. :p . Hardest thing to test in a person is his/her patience. However, only thing we can do it stay positive and hope they get us our COPRs asap so we can move on planning the rest of our lives. Good luck!
My patience is really being tested.. today I found out my eligibility is review required I AM completely scared not even able to think or eat properly because of this

Reactions: MatAb

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
You know what that means right guys? We should continue bothering the shit out of them. We are the ones who should be pissed off over the phone not them. They can deal with it until we have our COPRs
The phone agents don’t make any decisions on your application so your bombarding them seems like misplaced frustration.

Reactions: JaxT and dgeorge

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
My patience is really being tested.. today I found out my eligibility is review required I AM completely scared not even able to think or eat properly because of this
Do you know the reason why? What did you submit to prove your experience and education?

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
The phone agents don’t make any decisions on your application so your bombarding them seems like misplaced frustration.
Yes makes sense, but they just let you know what’s online visible. Nothing special, so often it ends up being waste of time and for IRCC they are waste of resources. Instead they could have more officials reviewing application. As of it seems like more client support executives than officers reviewing

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Do you know the reason why? What did you submit to prove your experience and education?
I have no idea why. The lady did not mention and I forgot to ask too because I was so shocked by this. Someone told me to order gcms notes which I will - but I have heard it will only come in 1 month. Idk what to do I am literally in tears because of this

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
I submitted normal reference letter and educational certificates degree etc everything I had (Canadian edu) and Canadian work experience noc B 1 year

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
I have no idea why. The lady did not mention and I forgot to ask too because I was so shocked by this. Someone told me to order gcms notes which I will - but I have heard it will only come in 1 month. Idk what to do I am literally in tears because of this
What's your AOR? Yeah GCMS notes will definitely help you understand where the flaw of your application is. As soon as you know, I would suggest you submit a webform with updated document or explaining the concern they may have. Meanwhile try to relax and not overthink it. Stay positive!

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Review required could simply mean that the analyst that looked at it would like the officer to confirm certain aspects in a bit more detail. It is mostly a recommendation note to the more senior officer. Best to order GCMS notes for more detail. Try and not overthink it at this point, it could be purely formality.

Reactions: dgeorge and myfic