+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Hi All,

Can someone help me with the expiration Date of COPR.

I am an inland CEC Candidate and got my COPR on 30 march. I applied for PR card after it.

Now, in the COPR document (the pdf) it states that this document is valid till one year, however the document status on my ircc profile states the document expires on 16 June 2021. Can someone help what is expiration date exactly of COPR

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi All,

Can someone help me with the expiration Date of COPR.

I am an inland CEC Candidate and got my COPR on 30 march. I applied for PR card after it.

Now, in the COPR document (the pdf) it states that this document is valid till one year, however the document status on my ircc profile states the document expires on 16 June 2021. Can someone help what is expiration date exactly of COPR
The date on the actual document

athy

Jul 28, 2017
Hi,
Does anyone with primary applicant inland and dependent outland got copr recently
Pls reply

yoyoyo1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Hi,
Does anyone with primary applicant inland and dependent outland got copr recently
Pls reply
i am inland, but at the time of application my wife was outland then she came to canada,
i got copr in april but haven't received for my wife.

athy

Jul 28, 2017
i am inland, but at the time of application my wife was outland then she came to canada,
i got copr in april but haven't received for my wife.
Ok thank you for the reply , so i guess the inland applicant will get copr even if the dependent is outland

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Guys, how's the CPC Ottawa in terms of processing? What are the things happen in here?

scenestrange

Apr 27, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Ottawa seems to be moving pretty quickly, my application AOR Feb 2021 was Approved this week
First of all Congratulations.Good to know that.

Do u remember, when does your application moved to Ottawa? After eligibility?

You got an email from the Ottawa office?

ciccris

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
First of all Congratulations.Good to know that.

Do u remember, when does your application moved to Ottawa? After eligibility?

You got an email from the Ottawa office?
I'm not sure when my application moved to Ottawa but I found out that's where it was being processed by ordering GCMS notes.