+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Josh@k

Nov 11, 2019
got my COPR document today. will mail photos and the document tomorrow
Hi Rajsingh, How long it take to get COPR document. my file just got approved yesterday and I can see COPR number but no actual document in profile.
will we get notified through email ? Thanks

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Finally Approved !!!!!

The most awaited day has arrived.

AOR 30 May
Biometric 6 Nov
CEC-INLAND
Dependent spouse inland
Final decision made 15 Mar
Copr number updated in cic but no document attached
Any idea when I'll get it?

Trust me the time was very much frustrating
i just want to say that all the best to everyone and be patient
and vent out your frustrations here, believe me it helps

IndianinToronto

Mar 4, 2021
Hi, Is it normal that I did not receive an email regarding the approval of my application, but when i called IRCC yesterday the agent told me final decision on my file was made on March 5th. Does the timeline of COPR still remain 2 weeks from that or more?
Thanks

danny_joe

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2020
I got a ghost update for criminality passed, security passed status on last Friday. How long will it take for final approval. Will you get COPR document in the account along with the final approval or will it take more time? Kindly share your experience.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: shredder

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
Finally Approved !!!!!

AOR 30 May
Biometric 6 Nov
CEC-INLAND
Dependent spouse inland

Congrats!
When was the background check completed?

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Finally Approved !!!!!

AOR 30 May
Biometric 6 Nov
CEC-INLAND
Dependent spouse inland

Congratulation. I have the same AOR date...fingers cross.

Reactions: tinu28111987

azeezsaz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
Hi All,

I received a request letter to submit below document for me and my spouse :

Travel History: A separate and newly completed Supplementary Travel Information form (IMM 5562) bearing an original signature.

Now, I have two questions, can anyone who has submitted this document respond:

1. I don't see a field to sign the document, whereas the instructions clearly ask for document bearing an original signature. where do I sign?

2. There is a section for dependent child 18 years old or older, which is not applicable in my case. Do I leave the section blank or enter Not Applicable in Given name filed of this section?

@legalfalcon

Your inputs are highly appreciated here

Thanks

BH92

Mar 4, 2021
I've already shared the details in this thread (please find it below) but I just wanted to keep members posted regarding receiving COPR document:
Application Approved March 4th!
Category: CEC (Inland + Spouse accompanied Inland) I AOR: June 29, 2020 I Medical: passed Aug 19, 2020 I Biometric: completed Oct 20, 2020 (Refund received Jan 29, 2021!) I Eligibility: Recommended passed Nov 3rd, 2020 I Criminality: in progress since Aug 19, 2020! I Security: not started! I Primary VO: Ottawa I Secondary VO: Sydney I GCMS Requested: Dec 7, 2020. (received: Jan 6, 2021)
Status Updates:
1st GU: Jan 21, 2021 (Eligibility, Criminality and Security passed) I 2nd GU: Feb 9, 2021... (Biometric refund was updated in their system)!
COPR document was sent by Etobicoke office March 13 since I am living in Mississauga!
did you paid $1410 with your application? i mean you received refund only coz you were exempted and still paid bio fees with your application. Am i right?

raviakash28

Dec 12, 2019
I got a ghost update for criminality passed, security passed status on last Friday. How long will it take for final approval. Will you get COPR document in the account along with the final approval or will it take more time? Kindly share your experience.

Thanks in advance.
I am in same boat. did you get timeline when final approval will be made?

cwaa

Oct 16, 2020
Hi Guys,
I logged in on my account today and I saw a ghost update. My application got approved, finally!!!
AOR: May 15, 2020
CEC Inland

I can see the COPR number but I did not receive the document. According to the officer, I will have to wait for it and follow the instructions to apply for the PR Card.

I know how painful and disorganized this process has been, especially for us who applied early 2020. I am happy that my file got approved, but I feel sorry for the fellows who applied before me and haven't gotten it yet. Hopefully it will come soon for all of you!! Fingers crossed!!