+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
AOR April; still eligibility and background check in progress.
When is it going to end? :(

Especially for those in Canada, this waiting is really disruptive. You can't buy a house, you can't plan your life. I'd have never expected this process to take all this time, and the worst part is that I can't see the end... it's impossible to plan anything
Same boat, we are all the same. It's like we are stuck in a limbo. Everything is on hold...

Reactions: MatAb and dgeorge

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
AOR April; still eligibility and background check in progress.
When is it going to end? :(

Especially for those in Canada, this waiting is really disruptive. You can't buy a house, you can't plan your life. I'd have never expected this process to take all this time, and the worst part is that I can't see the end... it's impossible to plan anything

True enough. Everyday is such a struggle waiting.. :( I can't help myself not to check this forum or check my CIC account. My head feels like "exploding". May these people working on our papers have mercy on us. Patience..patience.......

ndogra711

Star Member
May 20, 2020
True enough. Everyday is such a struggle waiting.. :( I can't help myself not to check this forum or check my CIC account. My head feels like "exploding". May these people working on our papers have mercy on us. Patience..patience.......
Very true, i am checking my CIC account alomost every hour and when i call them same response.. everything is passed criminality in progress. not sure how long will it take to pass one single step...!

Reactions: MatAb and Paul48

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Very true, i am checking my CIC account alomost every hour and when i call them same response.. everything is passed criminality in progress. not sure how long will it take to pass one single step...!
Same here. Ur not alone.. don’t worry. What’s ur aor?

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Called up IRCC helpline again today and Criminal is still progress. 6 Months will complete on 10th Nov :(

AOR - 10th May | Bio - exempted (updated on 15th Oct) | Medical, Eligibility, Security - all cleared

Paul48

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I tried calling again today but I never manage to talk with an agent (press 0 after you hear your application status).
How do you guys get to talk to someone?

Last edited:

tsc17

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020
how can one know that the security and background check is cleared?

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Called up IRCC helpline again today and Criminal is still progress. 6 Months will complete on 10th Nov :(

AOR - 10th May | Bio - exempted (updated on 15th Oct) | Medical, Eligibility, Security - all cleared
Is the eligibility cleared?

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
I tried calling again today but I never manage to talk with an agent (press 0 after you hear your application status).
How do you guys get to talk to someone?
keep doing the same thing :( just gotta keep trying at various times and eventually at that point in the process it'll put you in a queue waiting for the call to be picked up rather than immediately hanging up on you. I assume there's some kind of maximum to the queue so when there's a lot of people waiting it won't let you join the queue.

Reactions: dgeorge

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
keep doing the same thing :( just gotta keep trying at various times and eventually at that point in the process it'll put you in a queue waiting for the call to be picked up rather than immediately hanging up on you. I assume there's some kind of maximum to the queue so when there's a lot of people waiting it won't let you join the queue.
wait for automated status message to complete, it will give you option to speak to agent by pressing "0". Best time to call at 8 AM ET, I am calling once a week and able to talk to agent every time. It might say your wait time is 5 mins or something but takes at least 30-35mins for agent to pick up the line