+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

TheDude89

Mar 25, 2023
If COPR number is issued, your file is approved for PR. Keep checking your email and spam for portal mail. If you dont get it in a week or so call IRCC or raise a webform. Keep reminding them. Good luck and congrats.
I guess it's over then. 5-6 years in the making, and now it's all done.

ALI136

Nov 23, 2022
Hello everyone,

First May 2023, I've received an email on IRCC portail saying that: our " application for permanent residence in Canada has been finalized. We are ready to issue an immigrant visa and confirmation of permanent residence to you and to the persons accompanying you. The visa office in Rabat will contact you within the next 10 working days to provide you with the instructions for issuing your visa."
Unfortunately we didn't received any instruction yet, can you please share any perspective/help
called twice IRCC: they committed to set a follow up note, sent 3 Web forms.

ITA: 26th Oct 2022 -- AOR: Nov 9th -- PR confirmation: May 1st 2023 -- COPR expiry: Nov 1st 2023

thanks

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
I have a copr notice on my tracker, it also has an expiry date and a number.

I know they need to send you an email, but even so, does this mean I'm done?
You are almost done. I have seen people get COPR number issued then cancelled. You are done when your eCopr is issued. When did your COPR number start showing up?

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone,

First May 2023, I've received an email on IRCC portail saying that: our " application for permanent residence in Canada has been finalized. We are ready to issue an immigrant visa and confirmation of permanent residence to you and to the persons accompanying you. The visa office in Rabat will contact you within the next 10 working days to provide you with the instructions for issuing your visa."
Unfortunately we didn't received any instruction yet, can you please share any perspective/help
called twice IRCC: they committed to set a follow up note, sent 3 Web forms.

ITA: 26th Oct 2022 -- AOR: Nov 9th -- PR confirmation: May 1st 2023 -- COPR expiry: Nov 1st 2023

thanks
Find the Rabat VO office email online, and email them a screenshot of the email you received from IRCC, and that should hopefully do it.

TheDude89

Mar 25, 2023
You are almost done. I have seen people get COPR number issued then cancelled. You are done when your eCopr is issued. When did your COPR number start showing up?
I checked today. It says it was last updated on May 30th.

Everything is complete though.

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hey
I had called IRCC about my FSW outland application and the customer service agent said all stages complete final decision pending. I also asked her if it was still in canada or my secondary VO. To which she replied it is still in Canada.
I am not sure what is happening at this stage? What does it mean final decision pending?
Facebook webpages have many such cases where no COPR number is issued and all stages are completed. I am quite scared at this stage as my application has been rejected in past as visitor and one application returned incomplete for FSW-O.
I've been seeing this trend a lot recently. Apparently, having your file transferred back to your home country is taking a bit longer than usual. A final decision is only made after your passport is stamped with the PR visa and you are issued your COPR. It will continue to be in pending until then.

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
I checked today. It says it was last updated on May 30th.

Everything is complete though.
Call IRCC right away, and ask if the PR Portal email has been sent to you. Usually, it is sent out the same day or within a day from COPR number being generated.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hey
I had called IRCC about my FSW outland application and the customer service agent said all stages complete final decision pending. I also asked her if it was still in canada or my secondary VO. To which she replied it is still in Canada.
I am not sure what is happening at this stage? What does it mean final decision pending?
Facebook webpages have many such cases where no COPR number is issued and all stages are completed. I am quite scared at this stage as my application has been rejected in past as visitor and one application returned incomplete for FSW-O.
I am a fsw outland applicant too and my background check is still in progress. May I know how did you contact them. I tried viber app but it says incorrect number