+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

LCTX

May 16, 2023
Send the portal team a follow up email. They usually email you back within one day to say your eCopr is in queue to be issued, and then the next day it's issued. That's the trend of seen for people who have emailed them.
Thanks. I will give it a try and keep updated.
@null : sorry to learn you call IRCC but no help. It is really chaos in here. I hate Chat GPT but truly it must be better to some extent.

Reactions: null

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
To follow up
I called the IRCC, didn't help much, they literally say "finger crossed and wait":mad:
I asked I need the portal email to follow up with, they said just reply to the email that sent you the temporary password.. even though the email say "do not reply", is that correct, I will just reply to that email?
Send an email to all four portal emails again to inquire about your eCopr status. One of them will reply.

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Where did you see that?!
I've personally seen someone's GCMS notes show a COPR number be issued then canceled the next day. It happens. However, it's not very often for someone to reach the final stage and get their COPR issued and then canceled. It's rare.

mj_canada

Jul 27, 2015
For Outland PR application: Has anyone here been successful in contacting a local visa office (e.g., London VO) and requesting them to expedite the process of finalizing COPR and PR visa after submitting passport? If yes, how did you do it?

null

May 23, 2023
Thanks. I will give it a try and keep updated.
@null : sorry to learn you call IRCC but no help. It is really chaos in here. I hate Chat GPT but truly it must be better to some extent.
Thanks, the GPT remark was sarcastic that even that probably will do a better job than current state of IRCC..
Actually, I'm wondering if I have ever had a lawyer to handle this case, would that made it faster?, or will it be just like that.. there's a whole year wasted when they literally didn't process any paper during Covid, and now 7mo since COPR details are in, so F frustrated..

Send an email to all four portal emails again to inquire about your eCopr status. One of them will reply.
Thanks, I did that yesterday and so far no response, will update if any thing changes.

Reactions: KaiAT

kish007

Jun 7, 2023
Category........
CEC
@KaiAT - I was following your posts on this thread and thought of checking with you as I am on a similar boat. I had applied for my PR under CEC (inland) and on 12th November 2022 I got my AOR. There was dead silence since then, I finally raised a webform on May 12, but nothing happened, then I called IRCC on 31st May, and as usual they said it is under process. Today in the PR tracker I see that all the section has been completed for me, I also have my spouse as a dependent where only her "Eligibility" has not started and it is in grey. I see that for both of us, the COPR number has been added to the portal on June 1st but I haven't got any email from IRCC regarding my COPR document or any portal email.

I have seen in the older posts that you have suggested sending emails in such a scenario, could you please let me know the email address where I can reach out to them? any other suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance !!

seme

Jun 8, 2023
So it s sent by my own country, France ? I just know my'primary VO is CIO Syndey and second vo is cPc Ottawa.

i was wondering just if i still jave to wait for months to get a copr nimber or an email
Did you finally get the RFV email? I am in France too and in the same situation

Last edited:

ChimmyC

May 20, 2023
Also still waiting for my eCOPR

May 24 - Submitted photo and address
eCOPR - waiting

Etobicoke VO
it's been 2 weeks. Sent an email followup yesterday , and no response :(

• Wow
Reactions: null

Daljeet0309

Jun 8, 2023
Update : just got my RFV mail. :)
Thanks @walnorez for helping out.
From my GCMS notes I could see that my file was approved in February before COPR was generated. So if you can see your COPR number, raise a request for GCMS notes asap.
Then start sending email to the concerned VOs if you can see your file is already approved. It was only after i send an email to Delhi immigration attaching my GCMS notes, that they forward it to my Primary VO and they respond within a day on that mail.

Hi, I am a PR applicant and got my RFV mail on May 17, 2023. I submitted my passport for stamping on May 19 but it has been sitting at Delhi office since May 23 with no updates. My PR tracker shows COPR number and expiry of Feb 24, 2024. I am worried if my file is stuck. Could you please suggest next steps?

Daljeet0309

Jun 8, 2023
Hi, I am a PR applicant and got my RFV mail on May 17, 2023. I submitted my passport for stamping on May 19 but it has been sitting at Delhi office since May 23 with no updates. My PR tracker shows COPR number and expiry of Feb 24, 2024. I am worried if my file is stuck. Raising webforms is not helping me. Could you please suggest next steps?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Hi, I am a PR applicant and got my RFV mail on May 17, 2023. I submitted my passport for stamping on May 19 but it has been sitting at Delhi office since May 23 with no updates. My PR tracker shows COPR number and expiry of Feb 24, 2024. I am worried if my file is stuck. Raising webforms is not helping me. Could you please suggest next steps?
Call the Delhi office and ask where your passport is at.

Daljeet0309

Jun 8, 2023
Update : just got my RFV mail. :)
Thanks @walnorez for helping out.
From my GCMS notes I could see that my file was approved in February before COPR was generated. So if you can see your COPR number, raise a request for GCMS notes asap.
Then start sending email to the concerned VOs if you can see your file is already approved. It was only after i send an email to Delhi immigration attaching my GCMS notes, that they forward it to my Primary VO and they respond within a day on that mail.
Could you share the mail id for Delhi office please? Raising webform is not helping

null

May 23, 2023
To update:
I got a reply stating my VO is Etobicoke, and "due to high volume bla bla we can't bla bla and don't follow up bla bla" :confused:

Also still waiting for my eCOPR

May 24 - Submitted photo and address
eCOPR - waiting

Etobicoke VO
it's been 2 weeks. Sent an email followup yesterday , and no response :(
Same, I think even the same day submitted lol