+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

jas0694

Jun 5, 2023
Spouse application - spouse in India
Tracker showing CoPR details Jun 05, 2023. Lets see how long it takes to get PPR now?
Applied - NOV 16, 2022
AOR - Jan 25
BIO/Med letter - Feb 02
Biomertic/Medical Green check - Feb 27
Background/Eligibility Green check - May 28

mj_canada

Jul 27, 2015
No still waiting. No changes in tracker since may 5th still says in process although all sections are complete but copr number is listed?
Ohh. I am a bit confused. I believe you already received PPR or Ready for Visa email right? Have you sent physical documents (passport(s) and photographs) to London VAC? If yes, what is the status on VFS tracking website? or are you an inland candidate?

Mes88

May 25, 2023
Ohh. I am a bit confused. I believe you already received PPR or Ready for Visa email right? Have you sent physical documents (passport(s) and photographs) to London VAC? If yes, what is the status on VFS tracking website? or are you an inland candidate?
Yes we received the email requesting passports and photos which we submitted on the 9th may at the London VAC it is under processing with IRCC as of the 12th may. We have details of the COPR on the IRCC tracker which have been there a while I’m guessing so I guess we just wait for it to be printed and sent to us? We are Outland fsw. The wait is really difficult my anxiety is through the roof wondering if they are about to reject us, can that happen?!

mj_canada

Jul 27, 2015
Yes we received the email requesting passports and photos which we submitted on the 9th may at the London VAC it is under processing with IRCC as of the 12th may. We have details of the COPR on the IRCC tracker which have been there a while I’m guessing so I guess we just wait for it to be printed and sent to us? We are Outland fsw. The wait is really difficult my anxiety is through the roof wondering if they are about to reject us, can that happen?!
Now I understood. Thanks for clarifying. Anxiety is natural. Hang in there. Rejection is very less likely. Hope you get your passports with visa soon.

Mes88

May 25, 2023
Now I understood. Thanks for clarifying. Anxiety is natural. Hang in there. Rejection is very less likely. Hope you get your passports with visa soon.
Thank you! I’m trying! Hopefully the wait isn’t too much longer! Has anyone else been waiting this long? Or longer?

jef1144

May 31, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
Once you get COPR number in tracker it's pretty much approved, right?

null

May 23, 2023
Send the portal team a follow up email. They usually email you back within one day to say your eCopr is in queue to be issued, and then the next day it's issued. That's the trend of seen for people who have emailed them.
To follow up
I called the IRCC, didn't help much, they literally say "finger crossed and wait":mad:
I asked I need the portal email to follow up with, they said just reply to the email that sent you the temporary password.. even though the email say "do not reply", is that correct, I will just reply to that email?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
To follow up
I called the IRCC, didn't help much, they literally say "finger crossed and wait":mad:
I asked I need the portal email to follow up with, they said just reply to the email that sent you the temporary password.. even though the email say "do not reply", is that correct, I will just reply to that email?
Might be better to reply to the first portal email address that contacted you, rather than the do-not-reply one.

null

May 23, 2023
Might be better to reply to the first portal email address that contacted you, rather than the do-not-reply one.
I never got portal 1.. I just replied to the portal email.. it's a whole chaos in there, even when I called IRCC they said the system is partially down..

Reactions: mandiebraxton