+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR approved after March 18, 2020

sarah2006

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
If your COPR is expired before the removal of restrictions then you will need to wait until IRCC contacts you..Mine expired on 20th January and waiting for an update from IRCC. Will keep the forum posted if i receive any update.
Yes please keep us posted, I hope you'll get an update very soon! did you raise a webform? and when?thank you.

Dimps18

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Yes please keep us posted, I hope you'll get an update very soon! did you raise a webform? and when?thank you.
I raised a webform in December requesting for extension but the response was to wait and not to worry as our applications will not get cancelled..so i decided to wait until IRCC contact us.

Reactions: sarah2006

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
I raised a webform in December requesting for extension but the response was to wait and not to worry as our applications will not get cancelled..so i decided to wait until IRCC contact us.
Wow that could be next year...

JyJ

Jan 18, 2021
There is a Twitter handle for post March COPR.
What is the Twitter handle? So we can search for it.

Also, people going to Canada with post march 18 COPR without sponsorship, please share your experiences!

MVK2019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
After march 18 copr holders cant travel, but some say if you have job offers, you can.. it is not just by giving 2000 dollars...you can look guidelines on IRCC website.
Hi,
Does Airlines allow Post March 18 COPR with job offer to board?

trajan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Same problem, waiting to travel to Canada. Got my COPR post March 18. It took us soo much time, effort, money to get this. When will they allow us to travel to Canada.

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
Same problem, waiting to travel to Canada. Got my COPR post March 18. It took us soo much time, effort, money to get this. When will they allow us to travel to Canada.
I don't know their logic. Seriously, i should opted to England than Canada.

Reactions: Bundhun