+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copr and virtual landing new process

hanhan

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
You will get CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE which is as good as CoPR. That copy of confirmation along with your passport size photograph you have to send back for the processing of PR Card. If you have not received the letter in a week then do write to them on the same email ID & check about the confirmation letter.
May I know how long does it take for them to send you the confirmation PR documents once you provided the requested information in the email? I replied to the email on the 12th, but I haven't heard anything back yet.

singalberta

Jul 9, 2020
May I know how long does it take for them to send you the confirmation PR documents once you provided the requested information in the email? I replied to the email on the 12th, but I haven't heard anything back yet.
I got it within 7 days. so wait little bit. If it's too late then email them & they may probably send you through email.

can.alb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Hello, Did anyone got email for virtual landing from etobicoke office. my file is sitting at etobicoke office and they are saying everything is done officer just need to finalize and send you email for the landing. Been waiting for a month and nothing yet. can anyone please tell me how long it usually takes to get it finalized from that stage.

hanhan

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
I got it within 7 days. so wait little bit. If it's too late then email them & they may probably send you through email.
Hi, I have not yet received anything so far, but in the CIC online account, the counterfoil become "invalid" and there is new line called " Confirmation of Permanent Resident" is valid. What does that mean? Did you observe the same kind of change before you receive the PR letter through email?

srm057

Dec 30, 2015
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016; Recvd 12-08-2016
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Need your help. My father is living here in Canada on supervisa.

We received a letter from NewYork Office to send passport for PPR for visa stamping in 30 days.

However, we received another email letter from Etobicoke Landing office saying that as you are already in Canada you application is complete and you are now a permanent resident of Canada. You can use this letter as proof of permanent residence and apply for government services. Send this letter copy and photo to get your PR card.

Does anyone else has experience with virtual landings and do I still need to send his passport to Ottawa office?

mlaur5763

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Hello, can anyone tell how long does it take to send you the COPR once you have provided the requested information received from CIC Etobicoke landings in the email? It's already been 1 week and haven't heard anything back from them yet? Appreciate your help.

D_N_1234

May 2, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I recived an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Landings asking for some information for landing. I get a call first and then an email. I hope this is not a scam call. Can you please confirm? The email ID is
CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca

I will really appreciate any inputs.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
We got the CoPR from Etobicoke, but we received it only for the main applicant and not for other family members. Is this normal? They asked to send back the CoPR copy and photo. Should we send photo of the entire family even though we have not got CoPR letter for everyone
Could you let us know how you resolved this issue?

Trusin

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Hi,
My partner also received an email from CIC etobicoke regarding virtual landing and to confirm if he is in Canada or not. Unfortunately, he is not in Canada and got stuck in India when he got his PPR. Did you get a response for your email? Or if you have any information regarding this from other people who might have got the same email.
Thank you!
Can you please confirm about your patner? How did your patner come back to Canada. Did IRCC put file on hold ??

Trusin

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Hello, Did anyone got email for virtual landing from etobicoke office. my file is sitting at etobicoke office and they are saying everything is done officer just need to finalize and send you email for the landing. Been waiting for a month and nothing yet. can anyone please tell me how long it usually takes to get it finalized from that stage.
Hi did you get any response?? I am in same situation as IRCC agent said you have passed all step since 4sep and your file is in queue for final result.

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
AOR?

nikivin

May 10, 2019
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
How much time does it take to receive further instructions after virtual landing? I got a call this afternoon and after completing my virtual landing, the officer said I’ll receive further instructions in an email within a week. So at this point all I know is that I’ve virtually landed, but I do not have any proof whatsoever.

mlaur5763

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Hi, my application got approved on 21st September and it's been over 1 month, I haven't received my COPR yet. Anyone in the same situation?