+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copr and virtual landing new process

ashutosh81

Jun 28, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi did you get any response?? I am in same situation as IRCC agent said you have passed all step since 4sep and your file is in queue for final result.
I am in the same situation from October 20th and it seems I am pnp-inland Ontario whoes file was in Sydney but the agent over call said that it has moved closer to me so i believe it has come to Etobicoke. Can you tell me when should i get email or expect to get it soon ? when are your status ready and was in queue . Can any of you share this ? I belive its not happening for all but for few

Traveller@world

Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys. I am currently living in Canada on a work permit, and my PR application is in progress since August. Now I need to travel outside of Canada. I’m worried if I get my COPR while out of Canada, my work permit may get cancelled and I can’t return. Does anyone know if it is a possibility and what I should do if my application gets approved when I’m not in Canada? My trip will be short and my country of residence is Canada, so I can’t imagine not being able to come back home. Thanks in advance for your help.

Bansal.vj3

Dec 7, 2020
Hello, Did anyone got email for virtual landing from etobicoke office. my file is sitting at etobicoke office and they are saying everything is done officer just need to finalize and send you email for the landing. Been waiting for a month and nothing yet. can anyone please tell me how long it usually takes to get it finalized from that stage.
hello
Did you get the response yet because i am also sailing in the same boat. I applied on 2nd march 2020 and passed all the steps on 8th October and approved but waiting for the virtual landing because its been 2 months since my file has passed but still on open status. Its been 9 months since i applied and among that timeline its been 2 months my filw has been approved but still on open status.
Any idea how long it will take ?

you reply could help allot.

Bansal.vj3

Dec 7, 2020
How much time does it take to receive further instructions after virtual landing? I got a call this afternoon and after completing my virtual landing, the officer said I’ll receive further instructions in an email within a week. So at this point all I know is that I’ve virtually landed, but I do not have any proof whatsoever.
Do they call as well ? Because i never heard they call before virtual landing?
And you got your decision? Because i am waiting since 8th October for virtual landing process

svb92

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
ok..Got the same email from Etobicoke for virtual landing on Wednesday and email back with requested info.
Today emailed them to check how long it will take. they said virtual landing is complete and I should receive CoPR within 7 days. So looks like they are now posting CoPRs.
do you have email where i can contact etobicoke office.?

Samta makkar

Jul 22, 2019
ok..Got the same email from Etobicoke for virtual landing on Wednesday and email back with requested info.
Today emailed them to check how long it will take. they said virtual landing is complete and I should receive CoPR within 7 days. So looks like they are now posting CoPRs.
Hey can u please share the email id for etobicoke office...and how long did u have to wait in review status after uploading ur photograph and confirming ur address...did u already receive your PR card...
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank u

Bansal.vj3

Dec 7, 2020
I applied march 2nd and passed all the necessary steps by October 8 2020 and i didn’t get any contact from virtual landing office and i was feeling fishy in that so i applied GCMS notes in November which i just received on 4th jan 2021 and in that i saw there is a COPR document number with its validity started from October 8 2020 to October 7 2021

so whoever applied in march and got their GCMS notes recently kindly check yours too because in my notes it also written approved at final step but file status is still open. In that case either my representative misplaced the letter of virtual landing or CIC misplaced it because i can clearly see copr number and i matched it with my brother and friend

so guys be alert because they did look into our applications but somehow we got a miss , let me know if someone got their gcms in December

Bansal.vj3

Dec 7, 2020
Hi guys. I am currently living in Canada on a work permit, and my PR application is in progress since August. Now I need to travel outside of Canada. I’m worried if I get my COPR while out of Canada, my work permit may get cancelled and I can’t return. Does anyone know if it is a possibility and what I should do if my application gets approved when I’m not in Canada? My trip will be short and my country of residence is Canada, so I can’t imagine not being able to come back home. Thanks in advance for your help.
There is nothing to worry because if they come to final stage of virtual landing then in that letter they will be asking reply to this email if you are in CANADA and if you are outside then let us know so we can make some arrangements to bring you back and complete your landing because they cant issue COPR without virtual landing. If you receive a letter of virtual landing the day you land in your home country then either come back right away and validate your PR or you can come later because you have usually have 30 days to 1 year according to case. Hope you got what you were lookinb for

kdeep2021

Jan 22, 2021
Hi,
My partner also received an email from CIC etobicoke regarding virtual landing and to confirm if he is in Canada or not. Unfortunately, he is not in Canada and got stuck in India when he got his PPR. Did you get a response for your email? Or if you have any information regarding this from other people who might have got the same email.
Thank you!
Hi
Can you please tell me the process for the people who received the copr while in India? What will be the next steps?

MA270858

Apr 15, 2020
Hi everyone,
AOR: 14 May 2020
Medical: 6 July 2020
Biometric call : 6 Oct 2020
Biometric given: 22 Oct 2020
Ghost update: 05 Jan 2021
PR approved: 27 Jan 2021
VO : Ottawa
2nd VO : Etobicoke

Inland CEC single applicant. The copr update is showing in the IRCC account but no copr email or portal link till now . How much time does it take for copr to come ?? Any one faced this situation before ?? Tried calling the cic ageeents they told me to wait. Can we call Etobicoke office ?? Please help.

Thank You in advance.

d.dish

Feb 19, 2021
Hi Everyone
I entered canada on 1st Jan on work permit from India. In the meantime I had got passport submission request while I was in India. I opted to travel to panda on work permit and then submit the passport in Canada for PR stamping. However after a long wait of around 40 days I got my passports but without the PR stamping. There is a letter with the passports saying immigration officer will contact you soon.

Can anyone guide me why has this happened. They kept the passports for 40 days and sent it without stamping. Is there anything to worry about?
Can anyone guide me what should be the procedure next and the timelines involved.

Thank you in advance.

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hi everyone,
AOR: 14 May 2020
Medical: 6 July 2020
Biometric call : 6 Oct 2020
Biometric given: 22 Oct 2020
Ghost update: 05 Jan 2021
PR approved: 27 Jan 2021
VO : Ottawa
2nd VO : Etobicoke

Inland CEC single applicant. The copr update is showing in the IRCC account but no copr email or portal link till now . How much time does it take for copr to come ?? Any one faced this situation before ?? Tried calling the cic ageeents they told me to wait. Can we call Etobicoke office ?? Please help.

Thank You in advance.
Did you get the letter finally? If yes then on what date? How much time it took from the Portal approval to the COPR letter & portal link?