+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

kusump

Nov 23, 2021
Reactions: Titanium

Prateek007

Oct 14, 2019
Very weird scenario happened with me today. I was at the check-in counter with my wife and 2 year old kid. And they told me that visa is invalid for my wife and my daughter and is valid for me. Even though visa is stamped on three of us on passport and is valid until June:22. I am not sure what to do next. Please guide/help.

Never heard this scenario

Ajourney

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hey, I completed my medicals on December 9 and didn't see them passed either. Until yesterday, I got a letter from Manila Office, asking for additional information about medicals, and then the panel told us one of my family needs to do an extra Sputum test and GeneXpert, which is ridiculous. Our first medical exams were totally normal, God knows what's going on this time...

Now we have to make an appointment with the Panel Physician to do these tests and wait at least 2 months to see the results. I hope you don't have to go through all this and get your medicals passed soon. Best wishes.
Oh I’m so sorry about this. I hope this is sorted out as soon as possible.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Very weird scenario happened with me today. I was at the check-in counter with my wife and 2 year old kid. And they told me that visa is invalid for my wife and my daughter and is valid for me. Even though visa is stamped on three of us on passport and is valid until June:22. I am not sure what to do next. Please guide/help.

Never heard this scenario
This happened at the airport?

Have you checked if there is any error in the issued CoPR and whats printed on the passport? What exactly is the date mentioned on the documents?

You need to contact the issuing visa office by webform and ask for clarity. Please check your CoPR letter for contact information to correct errors. I cant think of anything else.

some of our friends here might be able to advise more.

Prateek007

Oct 14, 2019
This happened at the airport?

Have you checked if there is any error in the issued CoPR and whats printed on the passport? What exactly is the date mentioned on the documents?

You need to contact the issuing visa office by webform and ask for clarity. Please check your CoPR letter for contact information to correct errors. I cant think of anything else.

some of our friends here might be able to advise more.
Everything is to what is expected end date is of June in copr and passports. No typo error

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Medical is invalid
Had you received any mail communication that medical needs to be done, because if the medical is expiring, they notify you on the same, to have valid medicals prior to travel.

medical validity would be stated on the CoPR.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Medical is invalid
Did you solve the issue? Is your profile still showing `you action is required? You received the re-medical instruction again ; despite you completed the re-medical in May. That could be of miss-communication while processing your file. Medical validity period is printed in the COPR as well.

Ahmed sagheer

May 8, 2021
ircc has asked us to submit passport for visa stumping but my passport was less than six months so i have renewed my passport which has changed the last digit of passport number. Is there any chance of problem in visa stumping with this scenario? Need your kind suggestions.

smithplato

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
ircc has asked us to submit passport for visa stumping but my passport was less than six months so i have renewed my passport which has changed the last digit of passport number. Is there any chance of problem in visa stumping with this scenario? Need your kind suggestions.
Did you inform ircc that you have renewed your passport?