Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Along with PPR2, passport upload section has got opened under documents page on my application.
do I need to upload the soft copy too?
if yes, then is it required for both primary applicant and dependent?

This was never asked during PPR1.

Also, in PPR letter, they have asked me to share the receipt of RPRF (if not paid).
I dont see fee details for my wife on the web portal as quantity says only 1.

I dont think i have shared any such receipt in my PPR1.
ppr1, we didn’t share any receipt if it was paid at the time of applying.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
We are in the same boat, COPR expired april 2020, new born added as dependent to the application in January 2021, remeds done and updated January 2021, no response/reply from IRCC, have raised multiple webforms! They’re sleeping on our application i guess!
Did you receive the UE or not yet? What does your cic account state? Whats your VO and AOR?

Reactions: DrCanada55

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
We are pretty much on the same boat. My future plans depend a lot of this thing. I am not sure what can we do to expedite...waiting is the only option? I'm afraid my medical will expire again in Jan 2022 then what?
Yes waiting patiently is the key here. If the medical expires, high probability is that you might have to repeat. I remember reading a few members having done two remedicals.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
correct.
it wasn't asked either.
Maybe they are asking these for re issues. But it should be recorded in the system since transaction is through the system.

for the passport upload does it ask for principle applicant then its only you if you are the pa. maybe others who have uploaded can advise better.

jatinder161088

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Maybe they are asking these for re issues. But it should be recorded in the system since transaction is through the system.

for the passport upload does it ask for principle applicant then its only you if you are the pa. maybe others who have uploaded can advise better.
yeah..
I am a bit confused regarding both these things...they didnt ask if thats for primary applicant or both

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
yeah..
I am a bit confused regarding both these things...they didnt ask if thats for primary applicant or both
Check the message above ( around Nov 3rd week) from Gary501. He was asked to upload passport through IRCC account after PPR. They might just want to get sure abt the latest passport detail applicant hold , incase someone missed to update them after renewal.

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Is there anyone who got UE in September, 2021 and still waiting for remedical request?
I am waiting for remedical request, how long does it take? Can anybody say?

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Is there anyone who got UE in September, 2021 and still waiting for remedical request?
I am waiting for remedical request, how long does it take? Can anybody say?
There are people who are still waiting for remeds. It is unfortunate though. A lot of people have gotten and passed remeds already. A lot of it seems random. But you are not alone.

Reactions: Titanium
Feb 26, 2020
Noob Question : So i just completed my medical test today (Got email on 24th last month and the only spot available was today). Was informed by the staff there , that it will take them atleast 15-20 working days to upload/send the results to IRCC.
Will that affect the 30 days timeline that IRCC has for the medical? Also, am i suppose to upload/email IRCC with the acknowledgement i received from the Medical center today? Sorry, just want to be sure about what to do next. Thanks !

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
There are people who are still waiting for remeds. It is unfortunate though. A lot of people have gotten and passed remeds already. A lot of it seems random. But you are not alone.
I got remed request on 1 October and didn't get PPR yet lol. I really don't know what's going on....

Reactions: VVV62

Cansav

Dec 12, 2019
Hello, Is there anyone (expired COPR holders inland)applied for Bridge Open Work Permit? My COPR have expired for 16 months and can not be reissued.
endless waiting .
can not work ,also I am in Canada
Yes I am in similar boat . Is there any pathway to apply for work permit?

Gary501

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
It's finally happened! We got our new COPR today. Thought COPRs were online now, but we got a physical copy. It'll expire in a year, when our medicals do.

Can't believe the wait is finally over. It's such a relief. I'm grateful how supportive everyone has been on this forum. Hope everyone gets theirs soon as well.