Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
We landed yesterday and had to explain to the Airline agents that we were exempt/new rules didn't apply before they allowed us on but they were ok about.

At landing in Calgary for our connecting flight another Airline agent tried to tell us we shouldn't have been allowed on the plane. He then phoned his manager to check and the manager confirmed that we were allowed to travel.

Currently I think everyone will be fine just be prepared to have screenshots and any other proof that you are allowed to fly, just in case you get any issues.
Thats really great news and a wise move. With the way the scenario is shifting again, no one can even predict how the rules might change.

Have you relocated completely or doing a soft landing now? Where did you travel from?

Reactions: Wotsit

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Thats really great news and a wise move. With the way the scenario is shifting again, no one can even predict how the rules might change.

Have you relocated completely or doing a soft landing now? Where did you travel from?
We travelled from the UK and relocated completely, we were lucky enough to have been sponsored by a rural community. They sorted out a transition apartment for us at really short notice.
I was told by staff at Calgary Airport that they were going to have difficulty implementing the new testing requirements.
I got randomly tested, whilst I was there a group of 20+ new testing staff were being shown around.

DrCanada55

Aug 19, 2020
Chandigarh India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
05 July 2019
AOR Received.
5th August 2019
Hello, hope someone can help or may be in similar situation
Me and my wife recieved our COPR which was valid until March 17 2020. We could not travel as my wife was pregnant. After birth of my child, CIC opened my application again. We did the medical exam and I submitted additional documents for my child. This was completed back in Jan 2021. Since then I have not received anything update on my application. I raised webforms but no reply. Has anyone in similar situation recieved new COPR with child added?
We are in the same boat, COPR expired april 2020, new born added as dependent to the application in January 2021, remeds done and updated January 2021, no response/reply from IRCC, have raised multiple webforms! They’re sleeping on our application i guess!

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
An
We travelled from the UK and relocated completely, we were lucky enough to have been sponsored by a rural community. They sorted out a transition apartment for us at really short notice.
I was told by staff at Calgary Airport that they were going to have difficulty implementing the new testing requirements.
I got randomly tested, whilst I was there a group of 20+ new testing staff were being shown around.
Any idea why the airlines people gave you trouble for landing? UK is not in the list of countries that are restricted for Omicron. And people from everywhere else can travel. Just need to get covid test on arrival if vaccinated and self quarantine.

Reactions: Wotsit

Kassim213

Mar 31, 2020
We are in the same boat, COPR expired april 2020, new born added as dependent to the application in January 2021, remeds done and updated January 2021, no response/reply from IRCC, have raised multiple webforms! They’re sleeping on our application i guess!
We are pretty much on the same boat. My future plans depend a lot of this thing. I am not sure what can we do to expedite...waiting is the only option? I'm afraid my medical will expire again in Jan 2022 then what?

Reactions: DrCanada55

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
An

Any idea why the airlines people gave you trouble for landing? UK is not in the list of countries that are restricted for Omicron. And people from everywhere else can travel. Just need to get covid test on arrival if vaccinated and self quarantine.
So many rules changing all the time, I believe the staff at the airport just didn't understand well enough.

jatinder161088

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Along with PPR2, passport upload section has got opened under documents page on my application.
do I need to upload the soft copy too?
if yes, then is it required for both primary applicant and dependent?

This was never asked during PPR1.

Also, in PPR letter, they have asked me to share the receipt of RPRF (if not paid).
I dont see fee details for my wife on the web portal as quantity says only 1.

I dont think i have shared any such receipt in my PPR1.

Last edited: