Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
VFS NY. And the IRCC letter informing me about my visa is sent from Consulate General of Canada in New York, which is about 12 minutes of walking from VFS NY. I hope that by dispactching they mean have a guy walk over, not put in the mail...
Ohh wow brilliant!!! I hope so too they handle it wisely and not waste too much time!!!

Reactions: ARookie

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
@ARookie please keep us posted on your progress. Please don't wait for anymore dramas especially wrt new variants, unpredictable policy changes and endless waiting game. All the best for a new beginning!

ARookie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
@ARookie please keep us posted on your progress. Please don't wait for anymore dramas especially wrt new variants, unpredictable policy changes and endless waiting game. All the best for a new beginning!
For sure! So I just called VFS New York and they said that I would probably get my visa and passport this weekend or start of next week. The travel time between IRCC and VFS <= 1 day. Shipping time <= 1 day. FedEX delivery time = 1 day.

Reactions: bhaskarm

ARookie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Ah, sorry. I have a follow-up question. Have people been doing soft landings recently? Nobody ran into issues with it, right? I plan to do a one-day round trip across the Detroit-Windsor border in a rental car. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilian2021

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hey guys,

IRCC just sent me a message saying they have attached a new visa to my passport with an expiration date of December 15, 2021, which is just 13 days away. The even funnier part is that VFS New York hasn't even shipped my passport. What should I do?
Don`t know if applicant is to get happy or more worried with those 13 days expiration date. Hope you get your passport at earliest. Many Congratulations. Best wishes :).

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
Same status. Did you receive a request for medical?
NO .. I have not received remedical request.I have mentioned in the email that I am expecting baby in Dec.

Reactions: Titanium

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Thanks for your reply! It's FSW/O. I didn't get a re-medical request although my medical was taken almost 2 years ago. Yeah, I was also expecting the new COPR should to be valid for 6-8 months and this short notice just sounds insane. I'm not even sure the new COPR will be in my hands before it expires. This is nuts. Do you have any suggestions?
They have issued the copr based on the max extended medical validity.
If you are in US, and the validity is not a typo, could you consider crossing border to do a soft landing. Such a short validity is totally wierd but it will b total madness if the process started all over again. Praying for you to get your passport quickly.

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Ohh wow good for u all. Everywhere else things are moving except North America. Neighbors are forgotten!!
I havent gotten it yet. Just remembering the experience from my first CoPR. I am waiting for second PPR. Medical Passed 31st Oct. People before and after my date have been receiving PPRs. Not in bulk but many. Seems like there is no pattern to it.

jatinder161088

Star Member
May 30, 2018
I havent gotten it yet. Just remembering the experience from my first CoPR. I am waiting for second PPR. Medical Passed 31st Oct. People before and after my date have been receiving PPRs. Not in bulk but many. Seems like there is no pattern to it.
wait, wait n wait.
Thats what we can do..

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
True I agree. Let's hope for the best for all!

Reactions: ARookie

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019